Feeling self consious of myself

Hi Bethany, I've no words of advice, just wanted to let you know that I've read your question and really wish I could answer, ,,,all i can say is hold your head up high and know that people are probably more truly concerned by how they themselves are appearing as well,,try to get on with whatever activities without worrying..

Easier said than done, but I don't know what else to say, no doubt others will be along soon too, so hang tight, answers will come..

cheers

Sorry to hear that - as before i can't really help -

but try to forget other people and worry about yourself (which is easier said then done) - people may look at you for different reasons.
*hugs* i wish i could help you more!

all i would say is try not to worry what everyone else thinks or looking at and be proud of who you are!

you sound like a lovely person - and have a good heart don't let people stop that from showing
with love annx

i really don't know what to say!

but all i can say is that there is enough people in this world to but you down - so if you think there looking at you - or saying things - then thnk about all the good things in life that you have or got and doing!

other people do look at people - but it may not be in a way your thinking - i look at people and sometimes wonder if i seen them before or i like a top - if there happy and i am sad - then i wish i was them!

so sometimes it not always a bad thing - smile back and but ur head up
(i know it harder said then done but i do hope this helps a little)

*hugs - x*

thats a idea! - FORGET PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU SAD -

you have to smile and hope that a day will be happyness - but rememeber you in your life - no one else expect the people you love and care for - that my love will always bring a smile to your face! x

(thats my nan saying anyway)

they this is one thing that really has help me but a smile on my face -
i try to help as much as i can - but most of all i love being honest and happy !- now i started my own website - help other people - it feels better for me and knowing if i can put a smile on one person face a day then i be smiling all day! x
thanks you too x

not a problem -

i am not prefect - no one is - advice is easy given to someone else - but advice to yourself is hard! x good luck chin up -

You've had great advice from Anntext and I just wanted to add my support.

It is true, people aren't looking for the reasons we think, they may like our hair, the way we dress, could even be you are carrying a supermarket carrier bag and it reminds them they need shopping! Sometimes they are not looking at all and just gazing in a preoccupied way but seeing nothing.

On the whole, the human race are actually nice, normal and reasonable and don't need to judge strangers in the street.

I used to think all slim people never had a problem, I'm pretty slim now if you met me for the first time you'd never guess what I've had to endure to get here, so now I don't assume anything about slim people either!

try not to worry about it, even if people are thinking negative things, you don't have to let it get to you. I have a short list of people whose opinions really matter, don't much care about what anyone else thinks of me!

Mags
xxx

Hiya Im starting to feel self consious of myself and when I meet people i know im so consious I think that people are looking at me It is awful feeling wish i could get out of it
It Is getting me down.
What can be done to get out of this situation

I too feel this way, I have a big hernia and hate the way it makes all my clothes fit. I am so conscious of it I then end up drawing attention to it, and most people say they didnt even notice it. I then think that they are saying that to be kind.
I have been tryoing to find something nice to wear to the bath meet and must have tried on about 40 blooming tops....lol. Well I got my friend Sam round to help with her honest opinion, well I hated everything...thinking it made my hernia look bigger but she chose some that I looked nice in......!
I think we are very hard on ourselves, I am trying not to focus on my belly.....I am now listening to my head, im doing well on the diet and feel a little more confident(apart from the belly but im ignoring it) I am pretending it is not there, its very hard but I am starting to feel better in myself and much more confident.

You need to tell yourself how well you have done and you must be looking better no matter what you see, you are biased.

Don't give up on the weightloss keep trying and it will happen!

Mags
xxx

you are not alone, you've got us!

What sort of plan are you following?

Mags
xxx

I've no idea how that one works, so can't help you I'm afraid....

Perhaps its time to try something else?

I do think a bit of group support really helps too, so although it can be daunting perhaps consider a weekly class?

Good luck
mags
xxx

Back