Feeling sick

SCrittenden

Hey, I missed 2 sachets on Saturday, stupid i know, but went out and was unable to get home till late. I was absolutely fine yesterday, but today i feel really really sick.. not dizzy, just really sick.. Is this something to do with that do you think? :confused:

It might be the fact you went hours without essential vitamins and minerals, plus if you didnt drink enough water etc. Before my weigh in on a Monday, I tend to not have my breakfast shake until I get home and it can be kinda difficult.

Hope you feel better soon :)

heya,

naughty naughty missing packs!!! i dont know if thats why you feel sick it might be, its very important to have all your packs. Hope your feeling better soon :hug99: xxx

Hi

Missing packs is very risky and you run the danger of becoming unwell. If you are finding the packs difficult to stomach - try having half a pack at a time. The chcolate one makes a lovely cup of hot choc or you could use the vanilla with a spoon of coffee whizzed up to make a cappucino. The first week is tricky but you will feel fab after that especially after the mental boost you will get after the first weigh-in
Don't give up. Take care and I hope you feel better soon.

I have no problem with packs, actually quite like them.. Just had problem of went out for what should have been no more than a couple of hours, and turned into 8... Seem to be fine now, and have my weigh in this evening.. bit excited :)

P.S... been on it 4 weeks today lol.

Good luck for your weigh in tonight xx

Thanks every1, will let you know how it goes!

Back