feeling sicky on certain soups and bars

shorty

Its my 5th wk and since the weather has got warmer I have discovered that all the chewy bars are really difficult to eat they are making me gag and the soup is making me feel sick too. I have ordered all cranberry bars for next wk and the only 2 flavours that I can stomach (oriental chilli and Veg).

Has anyone else felt like this? I know I should eat all my bars and soups but its making me feel so sick I could manage to finish them. I now feel rather dizzy cant wait til tomorrow to get my order.

Hrm....maybe your taste buds are changing...maybe you should try a few of the flavours you thought you didn't like before..might be different now that you're into the diet and the weather is getting nicer?

have you tried the recipes...there is a sticky at the top of the forum.

Get eating the stuff.....sorry it's making you feel yuk but you need the vits and minerals!!

xx

Hi,
This happened to me about 4 weeks into the diet. I found out I would gag at the thought of the soups and the bars. Now each week I generally just have tetras and shakes and occassionally get some soups as an extra to keep asside should I ever get a craving for something savory during the week.

The first week I gave up on the soups I shouldnt have but did get a pot of cottage cheese (low fat) and kept it in the fridge as if I got really really despirate id rather have had that (being an AAM food) than grab the first thing I could in the fridge. I found it fine though and ended up giving the dog the cottage cheese just before the expiry date.

Good luck!

Oh I'm glad it's not just me!! I started off fine - didn't like some of the flavous but enjoyed the vegetable soup and liked all the shakes except butterscotch but suddenly I don't like anything any more!!

I've gone right off the soups and a lot of the shakes. They all taste powdery and chemically which I never thought before. I wonder if it's something to do with the tetras - I've had Chocolate tetras for the first time and much prefer them.

Is it okay to live on tetras alone??

You can have as many tetras as you like (well upto the 3/4 meals a day). I generally have 2 a day and either chocolate, strawberry or vanilla shakes for the other 2. I could quite easily just have 4 tetras a day. Just a shame they cost more than the sachets.

I think you can but they are higher in cals than the rest so be careful

Try adding some dried herbs to the soup - chives and coriander leaf make a huge difference to the taste of the Thai Chilli. Also the chick & veg are great as crisps. I sometimes split my vanilla into 2 coffees, drink 5 - 6 l of water throughout the day and then make a pack of crisps and a pack of soup - really satisfying. SOMETIMES I also have half a bar later afta the soups (which is still less than 500cals per day). I dont feel hungry xxx

Back