Feeling Skinnnnnny!

ROSB

Yesterday and today I have felt 'skinny' as opposed to feeling HUGE - its a nice feeling :D I could get used to this! :D

Isnt it funny that some days you just 'feel' fatter than others? :rolleyes:

I have just changed over from LL to CD and am having 3 packs a day instead of the 4 I had to have on LL - wonder if this has made a difference???

I did get 4 packs a day from my CD Councillor as was intending to stay on 4 packs but have felt that 3 CD packs are fine - will see how it goes ;) tomorrow I may want to eat a Scabby Donkey!

Aw I'm so pleased u feel great!
I'm having a skinny day today and Friday night actually got in my hot tub with my friends in a BIKINI haha must be feeling alot better!

Good luck with ur journey. Have u got much to loose?

Total loss- 35lbs in 13 weeks

Thanks Xxrebeccaxx, I dont think I am at the Bikini stage yet but good for you to feel good in one!

I have 45 more lbs to lose but am nearly halfway there and 100% confident that I will get there this time
:D

It's a great feeling ! I feel slimmer than I look but that's because I'm slimmer than I have been for a long long time, still a long way to go but feeling wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better already. Keep up the good work :)

We feel slimmer therefore we are slimmer, and does anyone know how many carbs in a scabby donkey...? ;-)

Back