Feeling so bloated...

ChickenLicken

The one with animals
I feel sooo bloated :sigh: what would be causing it and what can I do to shift it as its making me feel naff :(

omigoodness, I've just posted this in my diary! I've been feeling worse each day & am now very bloated from the belly button down. I was thinking maybe coffee or sweetners were the cause. Maybe trapped wind? I don't think it's constipation although that can cause bloating.

I hope some smart person comes along with an answer for us both :)

Constipation? Although black coffee gives me awful indigestion/gas

Yesterday I had no coffee or sweetner. My stomach started to swell so I took charcoal & it eased off. I guess its just the change of diet.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I have chronic constipation so I know its not that LOL and had TOTM last week (first week on Exante, typical!! haha) It was gone by morning so not sure what it was about. Maybe I had too much Coke Zero and I'm not used to it..

Urgh I'm bloated too and feel like I'm about to pop!!
It's def not constipation, totm or drinking fizzy coz I've not had any since I started last sunday.
Hhmmmm I have no idea, it's very annoying though and I wish it would go away!

Maybe it's the amount of water you're taking into your body...I feel a bit sloshy? That might be it, because there's no food in your stomach to absorb liquids the liquid is sitting there sloshing about?

Want2bMe! said:
Maybe it's the amount of water you're taking into your body...I feel a bit sloshy? That might be it, because there's no food in your stomach to absorb liquids the liquid is sitting there sloshing about?

That could be it for me as last time I drank 2 litres or less, now I drink 4 plus.

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back