feeling so down and dissapointed with myself

Yes I am, have a horrid headache and feel so hungry but have had 2 shakes already and 2L of water (thats alot for me!) guess I deserve to feel this way after what I have done!
Thanks for asking though and I will do my best now keep going!

That's great! Keep it up. Remember that this week might be more difficult than normal, but the good folks here are sure to support you and help you through it.

Good luck this week hun, i'm in the same boat as you, fell off the wagon last week big time but back on track again now. Got a real bad headache and always hungry at the moment. Hopefully next week will be better. xxx

hey thanks for this post i am glad i read it i had a slip up today big time, and i hope you are now back on track did it mean you lost nothing for the week after or just a lot less

i hope it is going well xxxx

Heya, let it be a learning curve.. you will realise some time you can't keep returning to bad food for answers.. come on here next time and we'll talk u through it (eventhough you're way more experienced and doing so much better than me!!!)

Wat john says his right we are very much addicted to food otherwise we would not do this and this his prob the only place I'd admit that cause unles you in that place people dont understand. I decided to come off it because I knew even wen my weight was off and I was nice and slim I could not guarentee I would not pig out on the foods I had missed so with the brill suppourt of my oh who things I'm totally mad to drool over beef crisps will drag me to the gym not allow **** in the house for me to munch which helps loads. I wish you the best of luck and like demaris as said wen she decidede to change diets you need to do it for you not care wat others thing or say, so if you stick to this thats fantastic if you take a week off so wat if u leave its your choice but I no everyone on here will suppourt you as we all in the same boat good luck

Back