Feeling so Pi**ed off Today :(

Tracyx

Silver Member
God I feel so bad today, im not hungry I just have no energy at all and I have a splitting sore head :(

I had a sneaky peak today and I havnt lost an ounce since Friday despite having nothing but 3 shakes and a small salad a day.

I'm totally stumped but the only other thing I have is my little nightly treat of a can of Dr Pepper zero which is allowed on plan but now I'm wondering if it's affecting me ??

I have lost 14lbs in 4wks but for the last 2wks my losses have been 1lb and 2lb so something is definitely affecting my losses I just need to find out what it is x

Maybe try not having the Dr Pepper and see if it helps? Or drink more water? Or wait til weigh in day as you might have a last minute whoosh. I have had a headache since yesterday too, it's crap x

Sorry Tracey, I know you've been really good so you deserve bigger losses, I'm still 16lbs down I think...I have been ultra crap so it's my own fault really. I've had a couple of days off here and there. I was figuring that maybe when I jump back on the plan, my body might react how it did when I first started and il lose a couple of pounds again. So tomorrow il be back on the plan like I'm starting from scratch and il update you and see how it goes!! Xx

My head is splitting and I've just tested with a ketostix and it was negative so I think I have inadvertently ate something that has kicked me out of ketosis which is why I havnt lost in over 4 days and why ive got an awful headache today. Luckily I've been keeping a food diary for this very reason so I'm going to have a look back and see if I can find the cause :(.

I'm hoping the headache today means ketosis isn't far away so hopefully things will start moving again soon x

Last edited:
Please let us know when you think you have cracked it as I'm certainly interested with me having the same issues as you. I'm wondering if that's what happened to me the other week. I've started drinking Sainsbury's water instead of Dr Pepper due to the aspartame as you said that might affect it, so maybe that's not helping?

Back