Feeling so upset and guilty

Lovespace

Last night I felt amazing as I'd lost 7lbs in my first week. However it's been short lived as I've had a massive argument with my SO. I skipped breakfast and lunch and replaced it with 2 hifi bars as my HEXB. I have come home and had 2 mini babybel lights and then ordered a chinese which was beef in black bean sauce, rice, and chicken noodle soup. I don't even know what the syns are in chicken noodle soup. It sounds not bad but I'm tallying up my syns the best I can and I'm already going over at 20(ish) syns. I feel so guilty and upset and I've eaten no SF foods today. I'm worried I've sabotaged my whole week and I'll gain.

Tomorrow is another day. You cant change what you have done today and in the grand scheme of thinsg you could have been a LOT worse xx

Thankyou my leader texted me something similar and in hindsight I think I chose very well as sweet and sour batter balls would have been delightful! I'm just so upset at my SO and I need to learn to stop sabotaging myself whenever I get upset it's not a healthy habit :(

Hi,

Its horrible when you fall off the wagon, I have done it frequently, but just put it behind you and think, tomorrow is another day. You cant change the past but think positive, it is what you do next that counts. I have been finding with SW that the occasional bad day does not have that much affect, provided I am good from there on in. I also make sure I have lots of SF and SS food, and I have to say scan bran is a marvel at boosting weight loss and helping you get back if you have had a blip.

Good luck for the rest of the week :)

What a fab weight loss well done you! Having 20 syns over isn't the end of the world cos if you count it up in old money that would only be 400 calories (if you think each syn is about 20 cals). So that isn't so awful. Just consider it a flexi syn day and start from scratch with your 5-15 syns tomorrow. The truth is if you start to think that it's all over, you will begin to get into sabotage and might not pick up. You lost 7lbs so you obviously know what to do. Plan tomorrow and have a few more super speed foods, plenty of water and all the free and syn free food to keep you full and to get you back on track. You CAN do this as you have already shown by your loss. Chin up and imagine the losses you want to achieve and why. Good luck with getting back on track. I'm sure most of us hit this bump at one time or another so everyone knows what your going through you're not alone. :)

i think chicken noodle soup is 5.5? beef in black bean sauce is 5, rice is free? so thats only 10.5 :) and hifis are HEB and babybels HEA :) (in fact u cn have another of those as its 3 babybel light :) )so ur not doing too bad!! and ok u havent had any SF but thats nothing too bad for a bad day! :) dont be so ard on urself! :) ur doing great!xXx

Yes absolutely right Madame la minx I should have pointed out that there is a correct way to flexi-syn and it's not just about having a blow out and then thinking you can just write it off. Flexi syns are more disciplined than that.

Aww thanks all ;-; I feel a lot better! I'm still a noobie to slimming world so I'm being very harsh if I slip up I'm afraid.

Significant Other

Back