Feeling sorry for myself

Shirleen

Gold Member
:( I have seven cold sores on my top lip, so the whole top lip is covered and very swollen and one on my nose!
My entire lower face hurts and am taking painkillers.
I feel like a leper!
I have been to the Drs and she has put me on anti viral Aciclovir tablets 5x a day for 5 days! :(

Anyway I just wanted to have a moan!:cry:

Ah !!!! poor babe !!!! Sounds so painful,

Mind you I feel like crap myself today with such chronic back pain I can hardly move......................

Should we start a crocks club Shirleen ???

hugs xxx

Ah !!!! poor babe !!!! Sounds so painful,

Mind you I feel like crap myself today with such chronic back pain I can hardly move......................

Should we start a crocks club Shirleen ???

hugs xxx

Cracked Crocks are us!
I hope you feel betterer soon too! Cos it's crappy feeling ill!

I love that 'card'! Cheers Sue xxxx

Aww ouch, I get these when I am overtired and stressed, hope you feel. Better soon.

I know how you feel - I have had shingles on and off for years - grt it maybe twice a year now and have to take the same tablets as you. Make sure you eat a small snack with them and only take with cold drinks. Trust me - that helps xx

Hope you're feeling a bit brighter today shirl.......? xx

Hi thank you the pain is a bit less today, yesterday was so painful I felt like crying only I can't blow my nose!
I'm overdosing on vitamin c today to try and heal faster, so grapefruit and oranges for breakfast with a vitamin c tablet, Mum gave me some soluble Co-Codamol yesterday and that's helping with the pain.

Am going out for lunch today with a friend, so does anyone know where I can buy a Burkha?

Thanks all of you for your well wishes xxxx

Shirleen said:
Hi thank you the pain is a bit less today, yesterday was so painful I felt like crying only I can't blow my nose!
I'm overdosing on vitamin c today to try and heal faster, so grapefruit and oranges for breakfast with a vitamin c tablet, Mum gave me some soluble Co-Codamol yesterday and that's helping with the pain.

Am going out for lunch today with a friend, so does anyone know where I can buy a Burkha?

Thanks all of you for your well wishes xxxx

I could knit you one :8855:

Seriously though Hun just take it easy. And careful the grapefruit or orange juice doesn't cause further pain.

Do you have any cream or anything that the doctor has given to apply. Anything else you can take with the tabs? I'd get everything inside me I possibly could.

Hopefully some good vits and early nights will help you on the road to recovery xx

I could knit you one :8855:

Seriously though Hun just take it easy. And careful the grapefruit or orange juice doesn't cause further pain.

Do you have any cream or anything that the doctor has given to apply. Anything else you can take with the tabs? I'd get everything inside me I possibly could.

Hopefully some good vits and early nights will help you on the road to recovery xx

Errr thanks, but I'd like less attention!!!:8855::8855::8855:
Just eaten the fruit and was nice. I have Aciclovir cream but a bit worried about using it as it caused a spread the other night!
But I will get some compeed to wear to bed tonight!

Shirleen said:
Errr thanks, but I'd like less attention!!!:8855::8855::8855:
Just eaten the fruit and was nice. I have Aciclovir cream but a bit worried about using it as it caused a spread the other night!
But I will get some compeed to wear to bed tonight!

Oof that hurt!!! And to think I thought you were nice!!

Feel better soon xxx

Hi Shirleen.....glad you are feeling a little better...............just think how great you will feel when it's gone lol !!!!:)

Always a positive..........................:D

Back