Feeling sorry for myself

Some more sympathy being sent your way from me! :bighug:

I don't get them but my Mum does and I know it's not nice and really makes you feel rotten and down having one so can only imagine that amount at once must be terrible :(

All my love
xXx

Poking my nose in to say ..feel better soon hunny :bighug:

My 26 year daughter suffers terribly with them if she doesn't catch it in time with the high dosage it turns into impetigo :( it knocks her for six and her self-confidence hits a big fat zero.

Have you been snogging dirty blokes or have you blistered them with over-talking?

Does it hurt when you laugh?

I can get some good jokes;)

Maximus said:
Have you been snogging dirty blokes or have you blistered them with over-talking?

Does it hurt when you laugh?

I can get some good jokes;)

Yes to all of the above! Lol

But tell me... How did you know I talk alot???

poor you

I always apply lavender essential oil to mine when I get then, helps the pain and helps then dry up and heal quicker.

Also applying vaseline to them might help if they're cracking up, apply it with a cotton bud only to the scabby bits to prevent spread, too late for zovirax I'm afraid, too far gone

feel better soon xx

Back to topic, the acyclovir tablets are fab, and have dried them up with no weeping at all, the pain is bearable with a few painkillers, the pain on Thursday was so bad I was having to take Co-codamol every 4 hours.
The four (can see them now the swelling has gone down) in my nose whilst being the least visible are the most painful, especially with a cold means I can't blow my nose!
It's certainly the worst crop I've ever had, the Zovirax actually spread them!

I feel your pain Shirleen. Literally! I woke up last Tuesday morning with two coldsores. By Tuesday night I had 6!! I get them when im run down, but never this many at once. Finding that germolene is the only thing that helps with dryness and pain.

I also haven't left the house since - sending the other half out to do the shopping and everything else lol

Hope yours heal soon and you get a bit of relief x

Siobhmrk4 said:
I feel your pain Shirleen. Literally! I woke up last Tuesday morning with two coldsores. By Tuesday night I had 6!! I get them when im run down, but never this many at once. Finding that germolene is the only thing that helps with dryness and pain.

I also haven't left the house since - sending the other half out to do the shopping and everything else lol

Hope yours heal soon and you get a bit of relief x

Oh no, really sucks doesn't it?
I can't use germolene or Vaseline, or even chapstick as I think I'm allergic well anyway they bring me out in coldsores!
I use Carmex fab stuff for everyday.
I read somewhere that two brazil nuts a day will prevent coldsores, I told my friend and she's been eating them for two years and had only ONE when she stopped taking them because she was ill!
So I'm putting some on my shopping!

Back