Feeling the cold - strange!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

OMG!!! I am freezing u dont know what is going on, i have a hoody & tshirt on, was shivering in the car put the heating on lol my face was getting to hot but my body was still cold.

I NEVER feel the cold!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

i'm the same, always cold especially my hands, apparantly its a 'side effect' of the diet or so i was told

4. determinator

determinator Banned

due to the very low calorie intake your body actually lowers your core body temperature by a degree or 2 to save energy ( like if you didnt have much gas you would turn your heating down a bit ..) , hence the cold feeling we all get !!

5. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

You have my sympathy - been absolutely frozen since I got home. Had a coffee & sat huddled up under a blanket on the sofa. Going to drag myself onto the Wii fit in a few minutes to try and warm myself up then have a hot shower. Shame I'm dieting really - I'd be able to make amazing pastry with my hands this cold!

6. jaybee

jaybee Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    lol at the pastry comment!! I have been taking a hot water bottle to bed at night and putting my feet on it, OH not that impressed lol xx

7. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    My shivers kicked in today, hands and feet freezing.. a hot water bottle will be in my bed tonight :)

8. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I take my basal body temperature each morning as we're TTCing and it's one degree C lower than it used to be!!

Currently watching tv in my big fleecy dressing gown under a blanket. Brrrrr

9. Chelly

Chelly Full Member

omg today i am really feeling the cold i have the heating on yet i'm still needing to sit in the house with my coat on to get any sort of relief from the coldness, arghh

10. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    im on day 3 ,freezing too! i wear my dressing gown over my clothes,work from home fortunately,guess its quite good in the summer though !xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.