Extra Easy Feeling Uninspired

Gemmalina

Hi fellow SW'ers

I am feeling very uninspired the since my last way in on Tursday. This is my third week and all has been going well. Have lost 7lb over my two WI's to date. I am just bored at the moment - specifically superfree veg with dinner. I am still on plan and haven't "cheated" or anything but just don't seem to be getting my 1/3 superfree right at the moment. Am eating lots of brocolli, peppers and cucumber but am sick of them now. Haven't got my book with me to look up what else would be good. Any suggestions please? Really love SW and want to continue with the weight loss but am afraid I will go off plan soon just to get a bit of variety. I need some inspiration :D

Hiya I know what you mean about being fed up with the same SF foods.

Not sure is this any help....

Sometimes I have a vegetable omlette so I mix in mushrooms, peppers, cherry toms and onions. I then have 1/2 tin plum tomatoes on the side.

I find the above veg is a good combination and goes with any meal. I like it especially with a jacket potato

My favourite SF foods are

Cherry Tomatos
Peppers
Mushrooms
Spring onions
Onions
Carrots
Cauliflower

Apples
Plums
Pears
Pineapple
Oranges
Strawberries
Grapes
Bananas
Passata

Personally I find it hard to fill my 1/3 within a meals so I have a lot of fruit to make up the lack in my meals.

I'm never sure if this is right but iim still getting losses

Good luck

There are over 60 different types of fruit and about the same number of vegetables listed on the superfree pages.

Basically - all fruit and vegetables except avocado, peas, parsnips, broad beans and potatoes and sweetcorn.

Why not try something you have never had before - the shops are full of interesting fruit and vegetables. Butternut squash is a favourite here - why not try that roasted in the oven?

try roasting your veg, carrots, peppers, courgettes and onion roasted.

Or a veg curry with your main curry, I made mushroom curry with korma the other day.

soup is another way, have soup as a starter, but remember if you have seconds of the main have soup first.

spag bol, use tinned toms, grated carrot, grated parsnip, lots of herbs and a side salad

Thank you everyone - they are really excellent suggestions!

I am beginning to think of stuff now - think I just hit a slump and I know that for this to work, then variety is essential.

Haven't had any soup since starting this. Reg - do you know where I might be able to find a syn-free soup recipe?

Back