Feeling unwell and run down

RenewMe

I have a terrible cough am extremely cold and in general am feeling run down. I know certain medication (if not all) can throw me out of ketosis and as I have been doing so well I don't want this to happen. Any thoughts or ideas about what to do??!!
Apart from going to bed all day I don't know what will make me feel better - of course this is not an option. I work full-time from home and Management can monitor me from their pcs!!!!!

Thanks xxx

Take 2 paracetamol as they don't have sugary coatings. Paracetamol is generally a cure all for pretty much everything but do be careful not to exceed the maximum dose and check other things you are taking in case they contain it too. Some Ibuprofen tablets don't have sugar coating either although most seem to. Look for sugar free cough mixtures etc. - the ones suitable for diabetics will be best. To be honest when I was ill and didn't have any of these things in the house I took lemsip and to hell with ketosis. I felt too ill to care. If I feel really bad I usually take 2 paracetemol and 2 ibuprofen as a kick start and then alternate between the 2 (ensuring that I don't exceed the max dose in 24 hours). Hope you feel better soon.

Take 2 paracetamol as they don't have sugary coatings. Paracetamol is generally a cure all for pretty much everything but do be careful not to exceed the maximum dose and check other things you are taking in case they contain it too. Some Ibuprofen tablets don't have sugar coating either although most seem to. Look for sugar free cough mixtures etc. - the ones suitable for diabetics will be best. To be honest when I was ill and didn't have any of these things in the house I took lemsip and to hell with ketosis. I felt too ill to care. If I feel really bad I usually take 2 paracetemol and 2 ibuprofen as a kick start and then alternate between the 2 (ensuring that I don't exceed the max dose in 24 hours). Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you so much Borders Girl

I am sitting here shivering at the mo wearing three layers with my hoodie up sniffling sneezing and snorting like a good un! Funnily enough I have lost my appetite! That is a joke in itself!!!

AMAZING weight loss BTW You are nearly there!!!!! x:D

Back