Feeling upset with weight loss.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Saturn, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Saturn

Saturn Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hunny's

Right this is my first week on SS and i weighed myself at home as my CDC is on holiday and my scales say ive only lost 7 pounds. I feel so upset about it, alln i hear is how much other people have lost and ive got alot of weight to lose, over 9 stone. I drink my 2 litres of water trying to move it to 3 this week. It has been my TOTM.

How do i make sure i lose more than 7 pounds next week i have a target of being 13 stone by july 12th and my weight now is 17.7, Is it possible?

Nessy xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kellybeeb

Kellybeeb Full Member

Dont worry too much about it hun, when TOTM you generally put on like 2-3 pounds, dont weigh yourself until next week and you'll get a nice suprise when you have lost more than you expected!

xxx

4. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    can i get this right.........and i dont mean this nasty chick but your UPSET at losing HALF A STONE in a week? you weigh OVER 3 BAGS OF SUGAR less than you did last week!!!!!!!!!
    be PROUD of yourself hun!!!!!!
    7lbs off is TONS better than 7lbs on!!!!!!!!x
    be proud chick there is no other diet that you would have lost that much in a week!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Berryred likes this.
  5. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think Thats a great loss especially as totm too. Well done.

6. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You have lost 7lbs. That is half a stone in a week!! This is alot of weight. The average per month for SS is 14lbs so you are well on your way to your 1st stone. Some people retain water during totm but you cannot make yourself lose any more because your body will let go of what it can, you can't increase it. Stick to the diet and you'll see where you are come July. That's nearly 5 months away so you could hit your target or be slightly above it only if you stick to it 100%. Some weeks you will lose 2lbs others more but so long as it's a stone a month be happy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.