Step 1 Sole Source + Feeling very diseartened after forst weigh in!

This time last week id just started and I was starving even though I never really ate till evening time think it's just cos u know u can't eat and u don't realise just how much sneaks in your mouth haha!! You'll be fine I tried distracting myself with housework last week and it made me feel rubbish but now I'm speeding through the housework with all this energy and keep finding things to do cos I'm bored sat down! And I only get hungry just before I'm due a shake so it's okay!!!xxx

Ahh that's really good to hear. My washing machine has just started spewing water all over the kitchen so I'm feeling a bit annoyed, lol.

Do you have your shakes at a set time each day? My CDC said to split the bars in half for the first few days while I get into it as it helps stave off hunger. I am really worried that I'm going to have a rubbish loss because I've had 5 bars! :(

Oh dear! My washing machines probably about to do the same. It's rubbish just our luck eh? I have them like 5 hours apart ! And I have like tuna and cumber or chicken and broccoli at about 6pm! Finally got used to glugging all the water now too! Never thought I would ! The first few days are defo the hardest I feel brilliant now though! I'm sure you will too!! I can't have the bars yet boooo are they nice ?

How come you can't have the bars? They're not bad, but I'm not having them for a couple of weeks after this. My CDC said you're not supposed to have them in your first week but I'm tall so she thought it would be ok. I don't want to be making shakes at work! Have you had the tetra packs? Are you doing ss+ at the minute then? Xx

6lb is great. I did this diet in the past an lost 9lbs in first week this time I only lost 5.2lb and I was gutted! But now I'm ok with that its 5lb I wouldn't have lost otherwise so still a weight shift in the right direction.
My 2nd weigh in is Thursday and I'll be lucky if I lose 3lbs which is considerable less than last time and I have been 100% so is hard to stay motivated but its weight loss so I'm sticking with it!

Hmm, maybe I'd better get a shaker! Although I'm going to see how I get on with the chocolate tetras next week. The bars are ok, I'm not wild about them! My weight this morning was 4lbs down on my weight yesterday even with the bars for lunch and tea (I was out). So we shall see how the week progresses - I think a lot of it is water retention disappearing.

Ahh littlelouie, that's still 8lb in 2 weeks which is a lot more than other diets! It took me 2 months to lose 6lb on SW!

I dunno whether or not to try the bars!!! I think they'll just make me hungrier lol !! It only takes two seconds to mix up a shake!! I have strawberry choc choc mint vanilla and toffee and walnut! Wasn't keen on many of the others!

The lemon and yogurt one is nice. The chocolate orange and the crunchy peanut ones weren't so good. I have toffee and mint choc left to try tomorrow and Friday. Sticking with the shakes going forward I think!

Hmm I can't say 100% if your meant to but surely 90 seconds isn't doing any harm? You micro the porridge and soups after all! It's too tasty not too! Hehe xx

I don't even trust my scales anymore one minute iv put loads on then dropped 4lb!! Must be all the water! Haha good luck with your weigh in hopefully you'll of lost loads by then!x

Oh well done on your losses!! I've had a crap weekend, totally fell off the wagon but being weighed tonight and back on it today x

Back