feeling very proud of myself!

helzzz

loves SW!!
I went out to a friend's birthday party last night. Normally such an occasion would involve take-away and birthday cake.

Last night I made sure that I ate a filling meal just before I went out so that I wouldn't be tempted. IT WORKED!!! :D People were eating take-away and I wasn't bothered. I also refused birthday cake (which was a massive slab of chocolate cake) telling myself that if I had a chocolate craving later I could eat a 3 syn Cadbury mousse when I got home.

I'm feeling very proud of myself - particularly as it didn't seem to be much of an effort at all. Slimming world really has changed my outlook on food.:angel09:

well done thats brilliant willpower - have you got any to share? :D

I havent had a great week willpower wise but Im slowly making changes which will hopefully help me succeed!! Got my first weigh in tomorrow and I feel very nervous! x

Well done - planning ahead obviously worked!

Well done! I resisted temptation too last night as my hubby decided he wanted some party sausage rolls and went off to cook some in the oven. I think he cooked about 20 altogether and they smelt gorgeous and I resisted every single one of them! I was soooo proud of myself this morning when I woke up and realised I hadn't given into temptation even after a bottle of wine!

oh, thanks, you just reminded me I've got some Quorn sausages in the fridge to try.. now what to have with them... ?

I went out to a friend's birthday party last night. Normally such an occasion would involve take-away and birthday cake.

Last night I made sure that I ate a filling meal just before I went out so that I wouldn't be tempted. IT WORKED!!! :D People were eating take-away and I wasn't bothered. I also refused birthday cake (which was a massive slab of chocolate cake) telling myself that if I had a chocolate craving later I could eat a 3 syn Cadbury mousse when I got home.

I'm feeling very proud of myself - particularly as it didn't seem to be much of an effort at all. Slimming world really has changed my outlook on food.:angel09:

Well done to you, esp the chocolate cake!

Back