Feeling very queasy today

Gemma

Gold Member
HAve woken up today and am feeling very queasy and sicky, am gonna sip my water and see if that makes me feel better. Has anyone else had this not sure if it is diet related or generally feeling a bit blah!!

perhaps your coming down with something? if i was feeling bad i will take my blood pressure, temp and my blood sugar... sure boots or lloyds pharmacy does this..

hope you feel better soon xx

hiya - sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

I haven't had that all and I've been SS'ing for about 9-10 weeks. - It may not be diet related. Just keep drinking water, as that will help you either way!

hope you feel better soon!

Sharon
xx

Hey hun,

Sorry to be a bit negative but that's how my tummy bug started. Take lots of care of yourself today and fingers crossed it passes. Hope you feel better soon chick xx

Thanx for the advice, Am starting to feel a bit better now however my boss just commented on the dark rings round my eyes, am def getting enough sleep so maybe i am coming down with something:cry:

oooohhhh snap .... I have those too! Along with a lovely green tinge to my face LOL!!!

yeah my skin is far from normal colour at the moment not sure if i am having enough water, people at work trying to tell me its a vitamen deficency(sp) at least thats one thing i know its not

Back