Feeling very, very bloated

ruby39

Hi all,

I've just started back on the SW plan doing a mix of red/green/ee. Today was my fourth day (ee) and even though I've kept to plan 100% I feel so fat and bloated, I actually feel bigger than ever.

Does anyone else feel like this on the diet?

ruby.

for the first 2 weeks i felt very bloated but still had great weight loss i think its your body getting used to the healthy foods alot of people have told me they felt like this try not to worry:D

I get it sometimes..
you're changing your diet from fatty greasy stuff to more fibre and gas producing stuff..

Stick with it. It does go away.

The few days back on it after my 2 week "Christmas break" I was REALLY bloated but after about 3 days I was back to normal.

Hi all,

I've just started back on the SW plan doing a mix of red/green/ee. Today was my fourth day (ee) and even though I've kept to plan 100% I feel so fat and bloated, I actually feel bigger than ever.

Does anyone else feel like this on the diet?

ruby.

Hiya Hun
I am on my first week again after xmas etc and I feel a little bloated some days too. I think it is just our bodies adjusting to the new foods again.
I swear by peppermint tea though, its fab to take that sluggish bloated feeling away after you've eaten.

Sometimes I also have the HRI water balance tablets If I feel really bloated.
Hope your having a good week.
Stacey xxx

Thanks for replies.

I know you're all right, but I really struggle with the fact that I can eat so much food and still lose weight. Madness!lol

ruby

Back