Feeling very very low :0(

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
Urrgh these past few days have just been awful.

I'm half way through my journey and normally I would be concentrating on one day at a time but at the moment I just can't seem to get it out of my head that I've still such a long way to go to my goal.

At the moment it feels so far away :(

Don't know where these feelings have come from as after the first couple of weeks I've been feeling so happy confident and strong. Right now I feel so disheartened. I've no real reason to as since I started I have lost two stone which is amazing in 6 weeks.

I'm trying to stay focused on my one day at a time but it feels so tough at this moment.

Eveyone says I look amazing and I know I look a LOT better BUT I also know I still look overweight and have 3 more stone to lose. So although I am pleased with what I have done I know I won't be satisfied until I reach my goal and get into a size 12. I really am not prepared to make do with size 14/16.

I simply hate how a size 16 in per una at M&S is not the same as a size 16 in new look or similar. My clothes from Monsoon and M&S which are 16 are very loose whereas a size 16 in new look is just too tight!!:cry:

Did anyone else get a dip in their motivation? How did you manage to pick yourself up and carry on. Don't get me wrong I have no intention of quitting as there is NO WAY I want to be a fat bride in October!! I want to be able to go into the Bridal shops and NOT be directed to the plus size rail!!!!

Just feel so bloomin down!! :raincloud:

:hug99::hug99::hug99:

Wish I could give you more than a virtual hug but I'm kinda feelin the same way

Hope you get your mojo back

xxx

Congratulations on your weight loss so far, it is quite normal to have dips in your LT journey but October is a long time off on this diet and 3 stone is well in reach, please do not feel disheartened. I get married in July and also have 3 stone to lose but I know it can be done. Best wishes.

Urrgh these past few days have just been awful.

I'm half way through my journey and normally I would be concentrating on one day at a time but at the moment I just can't seem to get it out of my head that I've still such a long way to go to my goal.

At the moment it feels so far away :(

Don't know where these feelings have come from as after the first couple of weeks I've been feeling so happy confident and strong. Right now I feel so disheartened. I've no real reason to as since I started I have lost two stone which is amazing in 6 weeks.

I'm trying to stay focused on my one day at a time but it feels so tough at this moment.

Eveyone says I look amazing and I know I look a LOT better BUT I also know I still look overweight and have 3 more stone to lose. So although I am pleased with what I have done I know I won't be satisfied until I reach my goal and get into a size 12. I really am not prepared to make do with size 14/16.

I simply hate how a size 16 in per una at M&S is not the same as a size 16 in new look or similar. My clothes from Monsoon and M&S which are 16 are very loose whereas a size 16 in new look is just too tight!!:cry:

Did anyone else get a dip in their motivation? How did you manage to pick yourself up and carry on. Don't get me wrong I have no intention of quitting as there is NO WAY I want to be a fat bride in October!! I want to be able to go into the Bridal shops and NOT be directed to the plus size rail!!!!

Just feel so bloomin down!! :raincloud:

hey missus - keep your eyes firmly foccussed on where you want to get to (not where you are just now) - in around 3 months, you WILL be at GOAL :D

and will be feeling and looking fantastic - stop mooching around, give yourself a bick kick up your (not-so-big) bottom and carry on with the great work you've been doing so far !!!

well done you - you are more than HALF WAY to your goal - I know it's only a pound, but - hey - a POUND is a POUND !

start celebrating your SUCCESS - NOW !

Debz xx

Thanks everyone!!

Oh crunchy it's not just you.. I'm 6 weeks too with amazing inch loss so far and today I'm so down I could cry.. Actually I have cried a few times... I just don't get it.. I want to give up even though it's going great... Maybe it's the water lol... Do you drink sainsburys too lol... I know you are feeling down so a huge hug from me too xxx

Crunchy, treat yourself this evening to an extra long relaxing soak. Stop thinking about clothes right now too. That whole dress size thing is something I completely identify with but what I decided to do was not look at any new clothes until I can shop for the size I want. My thing is to rummage in cool second hand stores - and they are always sizes 10 & 12!! So I'm not going in until I know I can wear them.

'I really am not prepared to make do with size 14/16.'
There it is hun you said it yourself above, it means you have to ride through this dip. I have been through this dip, and for me I know it is self sabotage, those little demons telling me I am only going to fail so why bother. I went through it for a few days too.

Ride through each hour no kidding and bail your eyes out if you can to release it all.

Keep going, you have 2 questions to ask yourself, how would you feel if you stopped now? Which is better getting to goal no matter what or eating?

Thank you BMB.

Feel so much better today. It was brewing for a while and then as soon as I put it down in black and white so to speak I felt better! And the support here is just fab so thank you everyone!!

Right! End of self pity pit stop and on with the rest of the journey!!

Thank you BMB.

Feel so much better today. It was brewing for a while and then as soon as I put it down in black and white so to speak I felt better! And the support here is just fab so thank you everyone!!

Right! End of self pity pit stop and on with the rest of the journey!!

well done for dusting yourself back up and you can finish this journey. you will get where you want to. keep your chin up hun.
:) :)

Great to hear the water didn't get to you lol.. seriously its really good to see you back happy and so ready for the next bit of your journey xx

well done girl x

Hey crunchy one of my quick fixes for lack of motivation is to pop in to local supermarket and put as many bags of sugar i can get close to the weight i have lost into a shopping basket then walk up and down isles a couple of times u soon realise what you have achieved and puts u back on track just be careful not to drop them . huggles for you too :)

Well done, you are doing brilliantly. I find it good to add up how many shakes I have left to drink and count down the total. Its good when you only have a few weeks left and you are counting down to zero : )

Back