Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feeling Virtuous!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sugar_lipswales, 18 October 2009 Social URL.

1. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't believe how virtuous I'm feeling! I got up early this morning and went to the gym! I walked there, a good 20 min walk. I used to do it all the time early in my weight loss journey but kinda lost the motivation after a while. My mojo is back baby! lol

judimac likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. K19ely

K19ely Member

Hi sugar_lipswales could you tell me where you found your mojo mine might be hiding with it:D Well done though thats excellent motivation on a Sunday morning.

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Oh well done! I slept in, (a major miracle in itself!) and I've been a couch potato today! I shall get back on my exercise plan tomorrow tho. I haven't had a lot of sleep because of cramp lately, but my GP gave me some quinine tablets and they're working like a dream!

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Nice one! Ive been working outside standing about on my feet all weekend, my mojo is certianly gone! lol.

6. sugar_lipswales

sugar_lipswales Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st10lb(36.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you guys! I could totally enjoy my cooked dinner after that!
    My mojo? Comes from wanting to buy pretty clothes at decent prices, is that shallow? lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.