Feeling weak! :(

Caz can do it

My partner has just made pizza, chips and garlic bread! The smell is delicious and I've just boiled the kettle for my soup!

I know, it was just a split second moment of weakness. But I stayed strong!

That's great, well done for getting through it ! :D

Just think of it as a really short term thing, you only have to be strong for as long as it takes for him to eat his food, or for as long as it takes to walk past the shop etc. etc. If you start cheating it's very difficult to stop and it might spiral out of control before you know it! :( Not worth it! xxx

My husband does this all the time. He's type 1 diabetic and 90% of the sugar he consumes comes from the carbs that he has to eat - so needless to say living with him is a nightmare!! Watching him tuck into pizzas and bread and pasta really makes my mouth water!

But its like Ivory says, you only need to be strong for as long as it takes him to eat it. Then once he's done and you've had your soup, you get a mental high-five for doing so well!

Thank you.

I'm determined to do this diet properly and not cheat at all. Day 18 and so far haven't. I think the longer you go without food the easier it becomes as you don't want to ruin it!

Tough week though as have no wi on Monday as my consultant is away. So have to go two weeks!

Thank you.

I'm determined to do this diet properly and not cheat at all. Day 18 and so far haven't. I think the longer you go without food the easier it becomes as you don't want to ruin it!

Tough week though as have no wi on Monday as my consultant is away. So have to go two weeks!

I know what you mean my consultant is away for 3 weeks at the end of July but my housemate is taking me to weighed in boots so I can keep motivated and see I'm still going ok, have you got someone who could do this for you might help xx

Part of me wants to weigh at boots but if I can I want to last out so I hopefully have a big loss when she gets back.

Angela, you have my sympathy! Living alone I don't have this temptation, but if I did I would probably cave (every single day). You're a much better person than I am!

I've only got three days to go till weigh in and hoping that I have got my 2 stone, which is 6 pounds over two weeks. I'm hoping I've done it!

How about you? How are you?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 pounds

I've only got three days to go till weigh in and hoping that I have got my 2 stone, which is 6 pounds over two weeks. I'm hoping I've done it!

How about you? How are you?

I bet you have your figures so far are so good. Good luck for weigh in xx

Thought I would update you after my hard two weeks as my consultant was on holiday.

And........11 lbs off! So happy!

Well done for staying strong! I had to sit and watch my family eat a chinese takeaway on sat, killed me for about 15mins but then felt smug that I didnt cave in and that's a way better feeling!

Back