Feeling weak!

Janey82

Hi all, i'm on day 5 using SS and up to now its be great i've been coping really well with it (even i'm suprised that i've lasted this long lol)
But today i'm feeling really really tired even tho i had a good 8 hours sleep, my legs feel like jelly and i just want to lie in bed. The bad taste in my mouth has gone. Up to now i have drank 1/2 sachet of my first milkshake going to have the other half soon to see if that perks me up.
Has anyone got any suggestions on how i can snap out of this feeling?:(

Hope everyone else is feeling better than me this morning x

Hi Janey, maybe you need to have a full shake in the morning? After all you are only having about 50+ cals after a whole night without food... Maybe just not enough to set you up? I feel jittery until my first shake, but find I am fine afterwards...
Your body will also be still adjusting so maybe you could go back to bed for a while?

Day 4 here and the same for me.:cry:
Have felt fine til today. Just had a banana sachet to help perk me up. ( my fav so far )

Hi Girls, well I was out for quite a long time and so ended up not having my second shake until 7hrs after breakfast, I was feeling dizzy and sick, didn't even take my coat off when I got in. just made my shake straight away <love vanilla though I had run out of Ice>
Am going to have a choc orange shortly don't want to leave it till too late as I have been having insomnia last few nights and am wondering if it is the amount of nutrients int he packs firing my body up before bed:)
How has everyone else done today.... Day 5 at an end.. can't believe its nearly been a week already :)

Well after me feeling weak this morning, i just drank more water and had my other shakes and got through it.
It hasn't been easy today but i'm so proud of myself to stickng to it and i know the scales will reward me tomorrow.
Hope everyone else had a gd day too:)
Jane

hi guys, i too are on my 5th day, i cant believe it! anyways sometimes i feel really larthagic and i found that doing pilates (just for like 20 mins) really perks me up.. i doing winsor pilates and it doesnt involved moving about a lot just loads of stretches.

i also had problems with sleep, i would only like sleep for four or five hours , the other day i woke up at 3.30am after sleeping at 11pm... i noticed that if i then had a shake my body would relax and then i would be able to sleep again..

I often feel like that when i wake up in the morning and straight away I have plenty of water (sometimes even keep drinking a bit during the night) then I have my first CDmeal.. Also feel quite dizzy if i leave to long betwen the shakes..

Hi I am on day 6 and yesterday was the worst for in terms of wanting to eat although I didn't! I haven't felt hungry at all just wanted to taste something nice. I haven't suffered from the headaches etc so count myself lucky. Keep going though Im sure it gets easier!!

Hi all,
I felt a bit peculiar today as well. Its only my second day but this afternoon i felt really sick and had a big headache. I'm ok now though. We can have days when we feel like that anyway without having to be on CD.
I am just getting over shingles and I think this might have something to do with it.
Never knew shingles could make you so ill. But its on the mend now, so onwards and downwards lol.
Lynne x

I always have a full shake and half a pint of water first thing....otherwise after a whole night without 'food' I can feel a bit woozy.

Back