Feeling yuck! :-(

bjay2001

I am hoping someone can help. I am on day 6 and feel really yuck! I have stuck to the diet ridgedly, I have been drinking between 2 and 3 ltrs of water a day and eating more than I normally would! All off of the list, no cheating. Today is my first day on cruise but I feel very lethargic and have a huge headache and struggling to eat as I just don't want anything. Iv been like this 2 days now and starting to wonder if this diet isn't for me! Has anyone else felt like this at the end of attack?
feeling as low as a rattle snakes belly :cry:I guess I could be sickening for something but I just feel it is the diet!

I am hoping someone can help. I am on day 6 and feel really yuck! I have stuck to the diet ridgedly, I have been drinking between 2 and 3 ltrs of water a day and eating more than I normally would! All off of the list, no cheating. Today is my first day on cruise but I feel very lethargic and have a huge headache and struggling to eat as I just don't want anything. Iv been like this 2 days now and starting to wonder if this diet isn't for me! Has anyone else felt like this at the end of attack?
feeling as low as a rattle snakes belly :cry:I guess I could be sickening for something but I just feel it is the diet!

Hi BJ

Sounds to me like you're sickening for something. Paracetamol and an early night, flower.

P x

Could be your Dukan flu kicking in xxx

when I did this last time I got a stonking headache and couldnt stop yawning in the attack phase. As soon as i moved onto cruise it was better. just realised I've got this to come as I am restarting my journey :/

Bj, its the carb and sugar withdrawl. It only lasts a couple of days any longer and I would say Pauline right and somethings hanging over you xxx

Oh my goodness this is exactly me, I am struggling also

Sun you'll be fine hang in there xxx

Well that's another thing I've learnt! Thanks so much! I feel better just knowing what is wrong I was so worried I was going to give up! Thanks :D

Noo don't give up. We all suffer something. i was lucky and didn't get the 'flu' but i did find i didn't visit the loo as often...and I don't mean for a wee LOL.

It's the effects of going cold turkey from sugar/cabs! Not everyone gets it but alot do, I've not had it on the Dukan or when I did atkins, but I tried the juice plus diet abit ago and it was awful I literally felt like I was dying! Stick through it chick the results will be worth it :)

Feeling loads better today! Thank you all for your help! I started cruise yesterday so I don't know if having some veg has helped, but what ever it was I don't want it again :p

How's your head now you're introducing the veg? Are you alternating the protein days?

How do you all deal with shopping for veggies? Like if you buy fresh, then it's going to keep costing loads as they'll be going off if 1 day you can eat them the next you can't.. Then the next day which would be the 3rd day since buying would be the last day would grab any freshness out of them if you understand what I mean? Thinking frozen veggies will have to be the way and just buy a salad bag each day I'm on PV for lunch.. What do use think?

I haven't got there yet, but am thinking that frozen is th eway forward? I don't fancy mouldy carrots in my cupboards because I haven't had time to cook them. Can you cook and freeze most veg?

Nothing goes out of date in my house! I have trouble keeping the cupboards full as there is 6 of us here! But I think I would buy fresh and the blanch them and freeze in 1 portion bags if I was the only one eating them xx

With the little veg i have managed to eat, i did get a fresh bag of prepared veg at a reduced price, maybe go shopping just before the shops shut and see if you can grab some reduced stuff. other than that i will be buying frozen from farm foods as its cheap. salad will cost me a bomb because no one else eats it! x

Back