feelings of guilt?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by natters, 10 July 2009 Social URL.

1. natters

natters Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(15.98%)
    hey guys,

has anybody else experienced feelings of guilt whilst on refeed? i had my chicken and salad last night, it was lovely and i could have eaten it all up but i MADE myself leave some because i started to feel guilty about eating!! i did the same with my lunch today!!

also i'm only on day 2 but today i have eaten 3 pickled onions as a snack!! and im not supposed to have snacks yet!! i know it sounds stupid because they are the tiny pickled onions in a jar, 15cals per 100g and i had 3 lol, but its such a slippery slope!! help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi natters
    There's lots of different emotions on refeed. Just try and enjoy and stick to the refeed and you will be fine. Others will come along who have mastered the art of refeeding and offer some good advice. Try not to feel guilty.:)

Mini likes this.
  4. dia1972

dia1972 Full Member

HI Natters,

Guilt at least helps us be mindful of our eating. After being strict on TRF it becomes a habit and then takes a little while to 'allow' yourself to eat. Give it a couple of days you won't feel guilty...but it is hard work off Lipotrim and you still need lots of support. This forum can be quite a lifesaver at times!

Mini likes this.
  5. Yorkshire Adam

Yorkshire Adam Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(27.78%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I knw exactly what your meaning its not easy last night i let it all slide and relaxed and caved in to things i shouldnt but i was celebrating so thats my excuse lol

6. kered

kered Gold Member

I am sure the pickles wont have done you any harm, just try and avoid unnecessary picking until you have done a proper refeed hun. Good luck.

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.