Feels like giving up :(

jessiemurf

I've lost all motivation after having a few bad weeks. I gained half last week and really wanted to hammer it this week and i just couldnt get back into it.

Dont know what wrong with me at the begining i felt so guilty if i aint anything 'naughty' even if it was within my points now i just don't seem to care :/

Im finding it really hard at weekends as i can't plan propperly cos im always away at my boyfriends and out with friends and i always end up messing up.

Can someone help me pleaaaase i need my motivation back!

Aww hun, I feel for you.

Firstly I say draw a line under it all and forgive yourself.

Just think how you will feel if you give up. Will giving up make you feel any better? I know its hard but fighting for you want is hard but the reward is so worth it!

Like you I can never plan for the weekend, so to make sure I stay on track I make sure i keep all my weeklies for Fri, Sat and Sun. If I'm not in control of meals I'll have smaller portions to keep damage limitation to a minimum. I'll try to not have high treat snacks and keep alcohol down.

You may not be able to plan or control your days but you do have control on how much you eat/drink.

Reflect why you want to lose weight, find that inner strength and beat them hard days into submission with your determination and grit to become slim and healthy.

You can do it!

Aww hun, I feel for you.

Firstly I say draw a line under it all and forgive yourself.

Like you I can never plan for the weekend, so to make sure I stay on track I make sure i keep all my weeklies for Fri, Sat and Sun.

I think this is sound advice and it is what I try to do because my weekends, if I didnt save my weeklies, would crucify me.

Keep trying it will start to get better, try and take a few low point things with you to snack on. if that helps?

hun dont give up ur all allowed to have treats i know were ur coming from just dont be strict u have come 2 far mabe have a week of u might of been pushin ureself to hard have a break and u wil get back into it x am the same i look at my diary and every1 else and all i do is eat crap its depresin me now as am shure i should be stoppin this not doin it if that makes sense xxx

why dont u take some goodys with u hun mabe a bag of crisps spo u can just go and get some like a multi back some ww cakes and make ur own cupboard wich is just for u big hugs hun cos i know how u feel xx

Thanks for all the great advice everyone :) im really gunna try and use your ideas! I went to the WI this morning and ive lost another lb bringing me to 20.5 im not gunna ruin all my hard work. Jus needed some motivation.

Please don't give up. I did that 8 weeks ago after losing over a stone. After much worrying and stressing I contacted my leader and she told me to come back and not to worry. I joined again last week, had put on 7lb but lost 4.5lb this week so now it is time to just get back on it.

I can't begin to tell you how much better I feel now I am back at WW. Eating whatever I wanted the last few weeks did not make me any happier - in fact I felt miserable!

Keep going - you're doing brilliant! xxx

Don't give up now Jessie , you have done so well losing over twenty pounds . I agree with the advise already posted , try to save your weekly points for the weekends and take some good snacks with you . If a lot of drinking is involved try having a diet coke in-between the alcohol .

that is brilliat i have been doin it for 3 half months only lost 8 so if i can not give up neitha can u looooool x and wd on the loss here 2 help hun x

Hi Jessie,

I agree with everything above but wanted to ask what day you weigh in?

I weigh at home on a Friday as soon as I get out of bed, I find this ideal as weekends(Friday - Sunday) are my 'cheat' days where I use all of my weeklies, this means I have to be good Monday to Thursday but I find this easy enough as it is the weekends where I like a treat and a bottle of wine LOL.

Good luck x

i keep thinkin back to my first week i lost 5 half i would be happy loosing that in a month 2day iv had a major binge feel terile get weighed tomorow so i gues wil start of again pls keep goin hun x

Back