Felix returns...

Yes we moved at the end of last week! New house is massive!!! I love having so much space and storage :) have to walk up a killer hill on the way home from work now though, but I suppose it's good for my thunder thighs haha.

So day 3! I am STARVING today but resisted breakfast butties at work. Had one shake so far and going to have my second as late as possible. Trying to drink loads of water but need to pee every 2 minutes :(

Working until 5 tonight (usually get to go home early on a friday but have to work late every other week) so will be bored and going to have to try really hard to resist the tuck shop at work!

Looking forward to lunch with my friend tomorrow then night out.. No way I'll be able to stomach shakes after a night out so will be back on Monday for sure! We have decided on a healthy lunch so going for sushi :) and shopping! Seen some black ankle boots with a wedge heel from Topshop I want so fingers crossed they have them in tomorrow so I can wear them tomorrow night. Woop woop excited!!!!!

Oooh I'm a fan of Topshop now I'm a card owner lol... Could u post a picture of your boots? Fingers crossed you get them hon xx

Haha! That's why I'm a fan now too! These are the boots http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2615044&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=377518&parent_categoryId=208496&pageSize=20&_$ja=tsid:27744%7Ccn:Weekly_newsletter%7Ccgn:StyleNotes_w8%7Ckw:link_1&switch=1&cmpid=20118_1S thought they would look nice with a dress a tights now it's cold out. Check the website, I want every pair of boots on there! They are all amazing!!!

Im out with friends tomorrow too dreadingthe drink and food issue....... man roll on sunday morning a hot terta at the ready LOL
enjoy x

Hi Felix glad to see your doing well - I'm back on cd on day 2 of ss as I've put on a stone since I came off in April which isn't bad but I've got my wedding 30/12 so gotta try shift as much as I can before that. I know what u mean about the smell of chips absolute nightmare. Stick with it

Greeva said:
Hi Felix glad to see your doing well - I'm back on cd on day 2 of ss as I've put on a stone since I came off in April which isn't bad but I've got my wedding 30/12 so gotta try shift as much as I can before that. I know what u mean about the smell of chips absolute nightmare. Stick with it

Hi It's good to hear from you! Not long until your wedding now :) a stone isn't too bad at all, especially over summer with all the BBQ's etc. And at least you're taking control of it now before it turns in to more. You'll definitely get back down in time for Xmas!

*Shanny* said:
Are u ok chicka? How's you and OH doing? X

I'm good thanks! Gone totally off the rails this weekend but back on tomorrow. OH is doing ok, he's not been on it 100% but he loses so easily that it doesn't really matter. How you getting on? Is it half term this week? Lucky :D

So been off this weekend as planned (was going to try and be healthy but it hasn't really worked) but back on tomorrow!! Had a really good night last night :)

Totally totally skint until payday a week on Tuesday, so I've got enough shakes for until next Thursday, so I'll have to come off again over the weekend! How annoying :(

I just wrote on your diary haha. WHP was alright, ended up going back to our apartment early because it was SO busy and it was full of d*ck heads! Had to queue half an hour just to get outside in to the smoking area for some air, what's that all about?! x

Felix said:
I just wrote on your diary haha. WHP was alright, ended up going back to our apartment early because it was SO busy and it was full of d*ck heads! Had to queue half an hour just to get outside in to the smoking area for some air, what's that all about?! x

No wayyyy!!! :(
How's the new house? We're in the process of boxing up and I effing hate it! Going back to his parents for about 6 months to save some money to buy. It's the only way we can do it. Soo bloody expensive! You back on cd today? Totally get the no money thing, same as me which is why I wasn't going to do it this week xx

I'm good thanks! Gone totally off the rails this weekend but back on tomorrow. OH is doing ok, he's not been on it 100% but he loses so easily that it doesn't really matter. How you getting on? Is it half term this week? Lucky :D
Hey lovely yep half term alright..... loving the feeling already lol got lots planned thou, estate agents again today, i need to be more active about viewing apartments. Im day 2 again lost 8.5 lbs on friday then had wine and chinese saturday night....greedy shanny lol.

Feeling ok today.... get them terta's down ya :) good luck x

Tano said:
No wayyyy!!! :(
How's the new house? We're in the process of boxing up and I effing hate it! Going back to his parents for about 6 months to save some money to buy. It's the only way we can do it. Soo bloody expensive! You back on cd today? Totally get the no money thing, same as me which is why I wasn't going to do it this week xx

New house is amazing! It's massive and there's storage for everything so no clutter. I love it! Ughhhh I am not jealous, packing is the worst thing ever. Will be worth it once you've got your own place eventually though. Back on today. Just text my CDC to see if I'm allowed to stretch my shakes out by having normal porridge for breakfast then 2 shakes and my SS+ meal. Hopefully it's alright! x

*Shanny* said:
Hey lovely yep half term alright..... loving the feeling already lol got lots planned thou, estate agents again today, i need to be more active about viewing apartments. Im day 2 again lost 8.5 lbs on friday then had wine and chinese saturday night....greedy shanny lol.

Feeling ok today.... get them terta's down ya :) good luck x

8.5lb is awesome! Oooh apartment viewing is so exciting, I bet you can't wait to find somewhere :) x

Hmmmm sort of on CD but not at the moment. Totally totally skint until payday next Monday so having normal porridge for breakfast, 2 shakes then a random evening meal as I'm trying to avoid food shopping until next week! Not eating crap, just using up meat from the freezer and food in the cupboard. Having chicken with peppers and spicy Mexican rice (rice, passata and spices) so shouldn't really be having the rice but it's not like I'm stuffing my face with chips or something! Hopefully will just STS this week, don't think I'll gain.

Hi Hun I'm the same. No money to top up shakes, hence the week off but having what few shakes I have left to replace meals! Having no money is poo! Bang on the shakes from sat tho! X

Back