Felix returns...

I'm good thanks are you? Just catching up on people's diaries. Not got Internet at new house yet so my phone bill is going to be massive! Not been on cd really this week. Been having a sachet of oatso simple for breakfast and 2 shakes then an evening meal, but totally skint so been eating the random food out of the cupboards haha. I'll be happy if I've maintained then can start properly on Monday x

Right so official official restart today. I am STRUGGLING!!! had 2 shakes so far and I'm starving and feel really weak and got to walk home from work at 5! So tempted to go home and stuff my face as we have got loads of nice food in but I've got to be strong :( going to nip to asda on my way home and buy some eggs for an omelette.

Going to OH's parents this weekend for bonfire night and it's going to be do hard...

come on Xanthe - me too, the bowl of sweets in the kitchen is a-calling!

We can do this, I think that Tano is starting again today. Going off to bed soon, I have done 4 packs in today, so best go now before i GIVE IN

Ok so yesterday did not end well! Official official restart today!

Shakes have gone down loads easier and I've not been starving like I was yesterday which drove me to scoffing 2 scones when I got in from work... I think today is a good day for restart.

Just seen my CDC and realised it was exactly a year ago today that I first started CD! Freaky!!!!

My manager at work is also on CD and they have announced the Xmas party for work on 10th december, so she sent me an email saying 6 weeks until Xmas party, 1.5 stone! That's the challenge we are now doing together haha :)

Feeling more positive today. I think yesterday was just a bad combination of stress, tiredness and other things.

I had a poo day too...it's exactly the same.

Today was my first real day back in the fold. I hope I get to keto by the weekend..booo hoo!

Me too because I have a weekend with the in-laws and I think keto will help me resist all the nice food they always try and feed me!

Just been eBay Xmas shopping to keep myself busy. OH is obsessed with chilli's so I'm making him a chilli gift hamper in a wicker basket. So far I've got chilli fairy lights, chilli chocolate spread, three different flavour jars of his favourite chilli jam. Trying to find somewhere to buy some chilli beer! Watching loads of random chilli things on eBay.... I hope he will like it!!

Day 2 going well. Just got home from work and only just having my second shake! Usually when I restart on CD, I get really bloated the first few days but I've not been bloated and not been very hungry these two days either. Weird! I know ketosis is coming because I've been so thirsty today..

Going to have an omelette for my SS+ meal :) been looking forward to it all day. Not looking forward to the weekend though, it's going to be so hard! OH is taking me to the Barbour shop in Newcastle because I've got my eye on a waxed parka so I don't really want to make my excuses and stay at home. It's 250 quid though!!!!!! I have never spent more than 40 quid on a coat haha! I still have 130 quid left from my birthday so if I like it, I'll put that money towards it to soften the blow (and the guilt!!). I don't know if it's a good idea buying a 250 quid coat that may potentially be too big for me in a few months... Was thinking of getting the next size down as it's adjustable anyway, and then once it's looser I can adjust it the other way and pull it tighter round the waist. OR I could just wait and be sensible but I want it so much!! Hmmm.....

Need to glug some water!

Hey hon the most I've spent on a coat is £180 and that was in the sale :) but as u said you will be losing weight so pick a wise size , won't ya. I say go for it :) :)

Glad day 2 is going well for you. X

I am really upset right now :( Been really down tonight because I'm pretty lonely and miss my family, and ended up being really upset about it. OH just offered to drive me to the shop to buy coke zero (very nice of him) and I told him not to buy anything else because I'm doing well on the diet, and he knows how I love to stuff my face when I'm feeling down. So off he pops in to the shop and comes back and goes 'guess what I've bought.' and he's only bought a damn Wispa Gold which just happens to be my all time favourite chocolate bar EVER. But of course.. 'I only got myself one because you're on a diet.'

Is it just me or is he being a massively insensitive b*stard?!

*Shanny* said:
Hey hon the most I've spent on a coat is £180 and that was in the sale :) but as u said you will be losing weight so pick a wise size , won't ya. I say go for it :) :)

Glad day 2 is going well for you. X

Thanks shanny. Its got pulley bits round the waist for 'extra layers' which translates to me as 'extra layers of blubber' haha!

massively, massively insensitive. I'd have torn him off a strip and told him he was sleeping on the sofa.

I feel a bit bad as if I over reacted, but he's really peed me off! He even kept offering me half of the damn thing when we got home!

Felix said:
OH SWEET JESUS IM SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

Think of how good being thin will feel!

Back