ProPoints Felix's yummy food diary!

Dinner:

2x asda reduced fat sausages with sweet potato and buttenut squash mash, stuffing and gravy (10pp)

The mash was a bit sloppy but it was alright covered in gravy! Got 3pp left now :)

That's s*** I can't believe that!!!! I've been so crap the last few weeks. From tomoz I'm starting afresh gonna give it 100%. I keep eating naughty stuff and using all my weeklies, I'm doing my own head in!!! New month, new start tomoz x

I'm the same, just had. KFC, I need to sort it out ASAP! Thinking about cd right now!!! X

Omg you don't need CD you're so close to goal! I need it desperately. I might see if my old CDC will see me on Monday... I want a takeaway but OH is really ill. He's sat on the loo and throwing up at the same time bless him!!!!!

Oh noooooooo!!! Hope he's better soon! I think I'm gonna stick WW out for a couple more weeks and then cd down to 9stone 7 for the 25th nov. I'm s*** at WW, just can't do it!!! X

I'm back on cd tomoz, meeting her at 11:30am! Just can't do this with food!!!

I'm getting nowhere, at least with cd I'm paying out so much that I don't wanna cheat. I'm starting on 810 because my BMI is in a healthy range. Thats fine tho. At least I can eat egg salad and chicken salad haha x

Back