Fell of the band wagon

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Hope4loveandrespect, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Hope4loveandrespect

Hope4loveandrespect Member

It's hard too keep this up when I'm keeping a secret that im on the diet... Need advice? X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    post regularly here, there are some fantastically supportive people here.
    why are you keeping it a secret you are on the diet??

4. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hiya!
    My diet is also a secret due to negativity ... so it can be hard, although people know I am dieting just not which one I am following and to what extent. I am not the most dedicated to this programme, despite how I feel... I do try though... but what I find helps me is certainly coming on here. I have made some good cyber-friends on here for a start, the support is unquestioned and its always goood for a laugh when ones needed... I regularly look thru the piccies on here for inspiration and when I am feeling partiuclarly bad I take myself off to the bath for a pamper or shop online for things I shouldnt ;) LOL!! Most eves are spent shopping/online/swimming/inthe bath/or plain boring asleep...!!! Full of beans me!! PMSL! x

5. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(38.78%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    TFR/GL
    It is a tough diet to follow even when fully supported. Doing it privately is even tougher. I only told a few people when I did TFR. I had a shake in the morning, drank loads of water and coffee through the day, had a second when I got home and the last one at about nine o'clock. So it can be done.
    Think carefully about your reasons for following TFR and take it a day at a time.
    Rely on water as your best friend. Keep a bottle with you at all times!!

6. ginagee

ginagee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i work 4 the nhs i have told everyone alot were down on it at the start but now they have change some r thinking of doing it to . cus they have seen the results so quickly in me im happier and i look better all ready so dont let people but u down x good luck leigh

7. temmytango

temmytango Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i dont feel ashamed about it, infact it makes me want to try harder because i know a lot of the people that know want me to fail. i have a point to prove and which is that I AM IN CONTROL.

8. Jessie 888

Jessie 888 one life only

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    8st2lb(40.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hear, hear! I think control is like a muscle and the more I use it, the stronger it gets? :D

9. Tanya-inprogress

Tanya-inprogress Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    As the song goes 'pick yourself up,dust yourself down and start all over again'
    Keep your eyes on the prize,visualize what you will look like when you have successfully completed your journey.
    Big hugs x

Jessie 888 likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.