Fell of the band wagon

post regularly here, there are some fantastically supportive people here.
why are you keeping it a secret you are on the diet??

hiya!
My diet is also a secret due to negativity ... so it can be hard, although people know I am dieting just not which one I am following and to what extent. I am not the most dedicated to this programme, despite how I feel... I do try though... but what I find helps me is certainly coming on here. I have made some good cyber-friends on here for a start, the support is unquestioned and its always goood for a laugh when ones needed... I regularly look thru the piccies on here for inspiration and when I am feeling partiuclarly bad I take myself off to the bath for a pamper or shop online for things I shouldnt ;) LOL!! Most eves are spent shopping/online/swimming/inthe bath/or plain boring asleep...!!! Full of beans me!! PMSL! x

It is a tough diet to follow even when fully supported. Doing it privately is even tougher. I only told a few people when I did TFR. I had a shake in the morning, drank loads of water and coffee through the day, had a second when I got home and the last one at about nine o'clock. So it can be done.
Think carefully about your reasons for following TFR and take it a day at a time.
Rely on water as your best friend. Keep a bottle with you at all times!!

i work 4 the nhs i have told everyone alot were down on it at the start but now they have change some r thinking of doing it to . cus they have seen the results so quickly in me im happier and i look better all ready so dont let people but u down x good luck leigh

i dont feel ashamed about it, infact it makes me want to try harder because i know a lot of the people that know want me to fail. i have a point to prove and which is that I AM IN CONTROL.

i dont feel ashamed about it, infact it makes me want to try harder because i know a lot of the people that know want me to fail. i have a point to prove and which is that I AM IN CONTROL.

Hear, hear! I think control is like a muscle and the more I use it, the stronger it gets? :D

As the song goes 'pick yourself up,dust yourself down and start all over again'
Keep your eyes on the prize,visualize what you will look like when you have successfully completed your journey.
Big hugs x

Back