Fell of the wagon.. again LOL

Caledonia

Hi peeps,
okay I fell off again..:eek:
I was doing well... but got stressed wedding organizing and grabbed a ready cooked chicken for dinner....
WHAT A MISTAKA TO MAKA...
Ravenous an hour later..
It had bloody sugar in it.

I know I should have got right back on but I didn't.. felt sorry for my self and got angry and thought what the heck.:mad:

Sigh, oh well back to induction.:rolleyes:

Time to start again, and read all the good stuff on minimins for inspo.

Thank you for listening to a wee moan ;)

Hi Caledonia... These things happen and you couldn't have done any better than come back on here and get focused again! Good luck :)

I agree come here for support. Maybe there's not too much damage done - let us know how you get on. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome back on the straight and narrow:)

Just put it behind you and carry on as normal.

I am from Glasgow! Hail to a fellow Scot x

It's just a blip and you've gotten straight back to induction so just put it down to experience and move on. I know exactly how it feels to accidentally eat something wrong, think 'sod it' and blow it big time, but today is a new day, the past is the past and, who knows, it might even have given your system a little jolt that might be beneficial. Sometimes, even on Atkins, your metabolism can slow down and become sluggish and a little rush of carbs can kick start the metabolism again. Clouds, silver linings and all that jaz...

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm full of cuts and bruises from continuously falling off the wagon.

Just think " at least I'm doing better than Claire" hahaha! That should help! :p

Aww thanks everyone, just what I needed to pick myself up and climb back on.:eek:
The dress has arrived and jeeps does it look small LOL.:eek:
I had a dream last night of walking on the yellow brick road and instead of the evil witch it was a bloody big donut!!!! :confused: I guess the minimins crowd would have appeared as characters if I hadn't woken up. Dread to imagine what food products you would have been ;)... hopefully Atkins friendly ones.
Padded sell for one????????

We should have weegie meetings! hehe! :D

Edinburger! hehe!

Back