fell of the wagon

platinumbabe

Had the most horrific day yesterday , hubby got rushed into hospital with chest pains , spent all afternoon and evening there . Finally got home at 12.30am this morning , hes having tests so see what the cause is but I know he will be ok , hes only 41 for god sake. Was doing ok until 9pm last night but what with not abundence of water to drink I succumbed to temptation. Im not gonna beat myself up about it , gonna get back on the plan today . Taking a bar with me this afternoon and a bottle of strawberry water in my bag and Ill be ok then till kicking out time at 8pm.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about what happened :( I hope your hubby is ok. And I hope you're ok too, I know how scary it is when family members are rushed in to hospital *hugs*

You're right to not beat yourself up over yesterday, you had a blip....nevermind, just carry on. Carrying on after a blip is the important part :)

Oh dear, you had a lot to contend with didn't you so don't think about the temptation yesterday as that's all over & done with. Hope the tests come back ok & hubby is back home soon. If the food is like my hospitals you'll be most grateful you have your food bar to eat. x

I hope your hubby is ok and i wish him a speedy recovery!

Hope everything is ok pb x

Omg - hope your hubby is ok. Don't beat yourself up xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope your hubby is ok well done for getting back on track x

It is a lot to deal with, so don't worry, you can't change yesterday, only today. You are doing really well, sometimes things happen in life that are hard to cope with emotionally and mentally. The main thing is that your husband is ok and you are re-focusing!
Keep it up, good luck.
focus.

I hope your husband gets well soon. And well done for your motivation to get back on it today. Very inspirational attidude x

Thanks for all your support.Seems ages since \Ive been on here , Hubby Home , back on the mend and taking Beta Blockers , hes only 41 so big shock for us all. Im back on the diet , weighed myself this morning and Ive lost 2lbs so far this week . Weigh in as normal tuesday.

Back