1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

fell of wagon (thump)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by candyspill, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. candyspill

candyspill Full Member

weight watchers
    had managed well all day yest even though i was in myself thats ysually when i pik took my son to friends house he was sleeping over resisted all offers of a drink and yummy nibbles until about haf nine which was nearly the nite over. then omg i dont know what happened i just found myself saying okay get me a wine ill leave car but of course wine led to crisps and pizza and rubbish. i am so down now because i feel like thats it then . i would love to say im bak on trak but so far today ive had crisps and half an easter egg.
    now i dont want to weigh on wed as its only my 2nd wk and i feel to embarassed to have gained already i am also away for the may wkend and i know theres more of the same ahead
    please girls if ever i needed your advice and help its today xx:break_diet:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NN89

NN89 Sexy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Whenever i crave chocolate or some crisps..icecream..whatever, I have a big glass of water and some fruit and i find that craving goes.

Why don't you write a list as to why you want to loose weight and some pictures of you when you were big as a motivation and stick it on the fridge whenever you feel you've gone back on track?

Its all about feeling hungry, i've found the more foods i eat that are free on the diet, the less likely i am to go binge- so fill yourself up until full!

Its so easy to go off track, and weight loss is never an easy thing; but think about that sense of achievment you had when you first lost those 4lbs! Think back to then- and keep going.

We're all here to help.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.