Fell off the LT train!

Theresa6

Silver Member
Hi guys,

well just to let you know I fell off big style last night....

Im going to weigh-in tomorrow and startover......

Whats done is done.

I have decided to have a non-LT low fat soup on the 2 days I work 12hours as I really cannot stomach the chicken soup anymore. I considered having 2 flappys but think its a struggle to get one down never mind 2!!!

I know it will affect ketosis etc but for 2 days of the week Im happy with my decision.......Wish I'd made it Friday I might not have crumbled yesterday!

oh dear sweetie, glad you let us know and you know theres no point crying over spilt milk. If thats your decision and its right for you then so be it. make sure you get back on top. It must be so hard to do such a long shift!
just remember water water water and hopefully you didnt do too much damage and your weigh in is ok..
best of luck hun. just get rright back into the swing of things and pretend it didnt happen.....
x

Cheers Bells,

I weigh in on Mondays and I know Im up but strangely Im ok with it now I've made my decision about work!

Someone made a suggestion about having 2 shakes before work but I start at 7.45am and will not give up my precious sleep...lol Besides I dont have my 1st shake until between midday and 2pm.

As for water, thats never a problem for me!!! LOL

i think that suggestion may have been mine as thats what i do before work at 1 and then i drink water till i finish at 9 then i have my last shake when i get home. yeah i understand thats quite a bit to early for two!
im glad your ok with it, its because now you have a solution so you wont give in again! maybe you needed it to push you a bit to get the structure sorted you know.thats what i thought when i slipped last week, i think i needed it so i got myself sorted... fingers crossed for your wi. youll be fine... :) x

BIG HUGS!!!!!!!
Why dont you have some chicken instead of lf soup Theresa? Wont through you out of ketosis too much and probably more filling..or tuna salad? Just a thought.

What is done is done and just you keep moving and looking forward.

We are here for you!

Iris,

was a tuna salad I had yesterday...... then a beef salad in the evening!!!!

TBH, I was on a steady downward spiral after my pick of chicken last Sunday..... my own fault, no-one else was putting food in my mouth! Mid-cycle too so have been picky all week...

Start again 2m!!

hey babe, im sure you will be fine! keep er lit! xox

Hi Theresa
Sorry you've been going through it. As your BMI is now healthy, you could think about doing a legit refeed - that way you'd get a meal a day (and in a bit, 2 meals) and you'd still be following LT with the maintenance products. Or - can you do Cambridge in Ireland? That diet is much more flexible than LT and on one stage of it you can have a meal a day. You still have a counsellor so continue to get one to one support.

Just a thought - might be better than doing your own thing?

Good luck with whatever you decide

Jon
xx

Iris,

was a tuna salad I had yesterday...... then a beef salad in the evening!!!!

TBH, I was on a steady downward spiral after my pick of chicken last Sunday..... my own fault, no-one else was putting food in my mouth! Mid-cycle too so have been picky all week...

Start again 2m!!

I still think you should look at maybe 2 shakes and a high protein meal sweetie..all is not lost!

Hiya misses,
don't fret about it, i had an awful day Thursday and caved BIG time but i feel great now cos i think it made me stronger to be honest!
Jump back on, i agree tho, maybe think about an atkins style meal and 2 shakes on your work days?
xx

Hi Theresa
Sorry you've been going through it. As your BMI is now healthy, you could think about doing a legit refeed - that way you'd get a meal a day (and in a bit, 2 meals) and you'd still be following LT with the maintenance products. Or - can you do Cambridge in Ireland? That diet is much more flexible than LT and on one stage of it you can have a meal a day. You still have a counsellor so continue to get one to one support.

Just a thought - might be better than doing your own thing?

Good luck with whatever you decide

Jon
xx

+1;)

Sorry (again) but having a meal with LT shakes is not doing Lipotrim. You'd be much better off finding a diet that really suited you and that had support and help rather than risking making it up. Have a look at Cambridge - there's too much choice on it for me but a good friend of mine is doing really well on it.

Don't mean to nag but LT is a very strict diet that changes the chemistry in your body. Phone the helpline and ask before doing anything not on the bag.

Jon

Back