Fell Off The Waggon

Hi Everyone :wave_cry:

Bad News, after doing so well on CD for two weeks and losing 15lbs, I have had a gain of 4lbs this week :cry: Completely my own fault. I had a friend visiting for 5 days so there was drinking and meals out :break_diet:

Not to worry, now that my friend has gone home, I'm back on CD 100% from today and hope to lose what I have gained plus some, by next week. My husband has been away on business and will not be home until next Sunday and I am hoping he will see the results of my achievements as I started CD after he left.

Aiming for a minimum weight loss of 7lbs this week to take me into the 9's as I am now 10st 5lbs. I will be swimming and biking everyday and following 810 (religiously!!!)

I wish everyone the best of luck on this weeks weigh-in.

From a focused follower of CD :D

Hi Everyone :wave_cry:

Bad News, after doing so well on CD for two weeks and losing 15lbs, I have had a gain of 4lbs this week :cry: Completely my own fault. I had a friend visiting for 5 days so there was drinking and meals out :break_diet:

Not to worry, now that my friend has gone home, I'm back on CD 100% from today and hope to lose what I have gained plus some, by next week. My husband has been away on business and will not be home until next Sunday and I am hoping he will see the results of my achievements as I started CD after he left.

Aiming for a minimum weight loss of 7lbs this week to take me into the 9's as I am now 10st 5lbs. I will be swimming and biking everyday and following 810 (religiously!!!)

I wish everyone the best of luck on this weeks weigh-in.

From a focused follower of CD :D

Well done on getting straight back on the wagon, head down and blinkers on :)

I'm sure you will be happy with your weightloss after a week and that your husband will have a pleasant surprise when he next sees you!!!!! :eek:;)

Isis x :)

Well at least you got straight back in to it, good for you and good luck on the rest of your journey x

Blame the wagon, it has uneven wheels. It tipped me out too, we should make a claim under warranty.

dont worry hun because at least you know what happend and you will lose those 4 pounds in not time, youve already lost loads in such a short amount of time and were only human, mistakes will happen and i bet it was great at the time ha ha, just get straight back on it and look forward to a great loss at your next weigh in :)

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement. It is true what they all say on here, it is hard trying to get back on track after being off the program. Today is my first day back on CD and I am feeling very hungry but fight the desire to eat. I had one shake this morning to try and keep the hunger at bay. Drinking plenty of water to fill myself up. I have come online to get inspiration from other members to keep myself going. I will keep you all posted. Looking forward to hearing all about your weight loss journeys. Good luck!

ull soon b back on track we all fall off sometimes the important thing tho is making sure we get back on and you have well done xx

Back