fell off the wagon (and it aint easter egg time yet)

helsbels

:break_diet:i'm sorry ladies and gents but i've had to have a couple of slices of my sons pizza. my excuse is that my guts are bad, as in aint been to the loo for a few days and i'm doubled with pain :cry: . i've got ibs and i'm hoping the fat will help me a little bit if you what i mean. i'm not getting weighed till tues afternoon so hoping to be back on it tomorrow. i've also took a couple of senna tablets to see if owt gets shifted.

Ohhhh helsbels!!!!! Whatcha doin? Get right back on the wagon. STOP making excuses and get with the plan. Come ON. You can definately do this. Pizza?? What could will that do your IBS?
Don't think to yourself that you will start again tomorrow, start NOW> Go and have a big drink of water. x

i'm sitting here now glugging annie like a good girl. it did taste nice though and yep i'm packing my bags and going on a guilt trip. thought it was too good to be true like. this happend when i used to do slimfast aswell. don't know if it's to do with the fibre and stuff. if i eat too much fibre it has the reverse affect on me. i kept jumping on and off the scales and they still say 14 stone, mind you they've said that for the past 3 days. hopefully they'll still say it tomrrow. (fingers crossed) boyfriend not working tomorrow (will baby sit) so will take the dog for a big long power walk. sorry for letting the side and myself down.

quit scale hopping to!!! You'l be ok just under no circumstance break it again u hear?? We all get a bit constipated at times..I was in agnoy the 1st time too much info i hear you say!!!

thanks you's two. just read dino's thread. looks like she's fell of the wagon too. but at least we've both looked at jules pictures and i think that has spurred us both on. fingers croosed i get over the weekend .....

...and another thing! Leave the scales alone! Your job is to do the cd, not to keep jumping on the scales!! You can definately do this and looser clothes will spur you on.x

You can have pizza when you've finished doing CD.
Get back on the wagon and get that water glugged.
You can do this.
xxx

tum tum's ok this morning so back on it. sorry annie just had to check, still weighed 14 stone. will put them under the bedroom drawers now so i can't keep scale hoping. thanks everyone for making me give me 'ead a shake.

Back