Fell off the wagon got dragged through the mud but now Im back :)

sarah4383

Hi all

Its been such a long time since I posted on here. Well I fell off the wagon about 7 weeks ago at the start of June, when I started working 12 hour days 6 days a week so I was less bothered about what I was putting in my mouth, I started skipping the tablets and then it all fell to bits when we had a death in the family and in addition to the 12 hour days I was trying to run back and forward to london everyday.

Anyways last week I said to myself enough is enough and got back on the tablets and am pleased to report a loss of 6lb last week.

Fingers crossed for this week

Well done you, getting back on track is never easy but you have had a brill start - 6lbs is amazing!

excellent weight loss!
glad you've got your head back round it and started again...
i'm new, so only on my 2nd day and a long way to go yet

Welcome back hun!!

So sorry to hear about your sad new!!!

The great thing is your back!! Good luck on your journey!!

Welcome back and well done for not giving up

Welcome back, sorry for your loss

Charlie xx

Sorry for your loss and well done on getting backon track. Its never easy to focus on weight loss especially when going through a difficult time - so double well done!

Vanda

Welcome back to the forum! I'm also very sorry for your loss, but I think you've done the right thing by coming back here. There's always someone around to offer support or advice, so make use of it! :) Well done for not giving up and getting back on track. I look forward to getting to know you :) x

Welcome back Sarah :flowers: Sorry to hear of your loss x

6lbs is a fab (re)start! :D Goodluck with the rest of your journey and keep us posted!!

Kaz x

Awww thanks for all the comments guys. Im finally back in that head space where I want to give it all I have, helps that Im getting married in 5 weeks so I want to give that final push before the big day but thats not where it ends for me, I want to carry on till I get there and its so nice to know theres always someone here to talk to :) x

Congrats on the wedding Sarah! Hope you enjoy it :) Also, it's fantastic that you're back on track, hope everything works out for you! :D x

Back