Total Solution Fell off the wagon in spectacular style :(

Leaholl25

Im so upset, i wasnt even hungry! I made a lovely beef stew for my daughter and oh, but he didnt come back from work last night. I thought, well, ive been so good I will just have one mouthful.......big mistake! Ate the lot, plus cakes and toast! WHY!
Feel like just giving up, please tell me im not the only one!

You're not the only one it can at times be very difficult to stick to
I have done the same myself this week kicking myself but we've got to draw a line under it and start a fresh

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im so upset, i wasnt even hungry! I made a lovely beef stew for my daughter and oh, but he didnt come back from work last night. I thought, well, ive been so good I will just have one mouthful.......big mistake! Ate the lot, plus cakes and toast! WHY!
Feel like just giving up, please tell me im not the only one!

Of course you are not the only one. What's done is done, and it doesn't matter. What matters more is what you do today. The stew probably did you good - so put it behind you and today three magic packets and lots of water. Before you know it you will be back on track and feeling good again.

GSQ

Thanks guys, back on it 100% today. Just a blip, just felt quite sick, and couldn't eat the soup, but that one mouthful of stew was lethal!
Lol, dont normally eat like that in real life!

Last edited:
I fell off the TS 100% wagon and had boiled eggs for tea last night. I'm on day 6 and I'm finding it sooooo difficult, it's horrible giving up all real food. I have waves of random emotions, some days I feel like I've lost a friend when I think of food. I'm always having a debate in my head over whether to throw in the towel and go back onto slimming world - because then at least I can eat out and enjoy myself. At the minute I just feel like a complete loner and I feel quite depressed. I don't think this diet is for me but I will continue to give it my best shot for the next 3 weeks as that's what I said I'd aim to do and I would only regret it if I didn't. Hopefully I will be able to see some results by then.

I don't think there's anyone on any VLCD who hasn't fallen off the wagon at some point. These diets are so damn hard it's soooo all or nothing and as a result we tend to be very hard on ourselves when we do deviate.

What's done is done the main thing is don't let one off day result in another and another. Jump back on the wagon and put it behind you. You'll probably still be pleasantly surprised with your weigh in x

Any VLCD is one of the easiest but at the same time hardest things you will ever do.
It's the easiest as it takes food out of the equation in your weight loss plan but the hardest as let's face it we are all in this situation because we love food.

We have all slipped up at some time or other but the best advice I could give is to put it behind you and carry on back with the packs.
You will soon be back in ketosis and back to some great losses.

Today is a new day and a new start xxx

Leaholl don't worry about the blip you are only
Human. I'm sure we will all have a slip up along the way. The main thing is you admitted your mistake and are doing something to turn it around. Well done! ;)

Good luck today I hope you have a great day.x

There aren't many amongst us who can claim we have never, ever had a slip up on a VLCD because, let's face it, human beings are programmed to eat. It's how we survive.

The problem with those of us with a weight problem is that we have attached emotions to eating which is why many of us appreciate the opportunity to step out of the food arena in order to not only lose weight but also to try and reset our thinking towards food.

One big problem with a VLCD though is that many view it as a 'punishment' to be endured in order to achieve weight loss quickly. By trying to alter that mindset, you may be able to stick to it and not resent what it entails.

I don't view this diet as a punishment or penance for having eaten too much - I view it as the magic key which will release me from years spent in a fat prison. It's a positive thing - not a negative one. And it's not forever ... a few short months of denial in which I have time to review my attitude to food and finding new coping mechanisms for stress, boredom, anger (all my triggers for eating) and not only will I, hopefully, emerge with a new attitude to food but a new, slimmer, healthier body. It's a win win situation!

So don't resent the diet - embrace it!

PS
As others have said - don't spent valuable energy fretting over your slip. Carry on as normal and you'll be back in Ketosis in a flash then everything will right itself.

Hiya....
Hope you`re ok and back on track hun :) xx

All back on track now, only one slip up but apart from that 11 days 100% ts :) thanks for the replys.x.

Back