Fell off the wagon, well and truely.

Well I fell on the wagon, got back on and then fell off so hard Im in a body cast - had WI yday and put 2lb on, lesson learnt by me - I am vey annoyed with myself but at the same time proud that im back in the right frame of mind as from past experience you have to be in the right frame of mind - ho well it was lovely but not as good as seeing the scales go down - heres to next wi.

So far so good for me too :) Only tomorrow to go and then another weigh in, nearly went over my weeklies, but my activity points have saved me :)

I love exercise points they save me haha! I STS that week in the end so hoping for a 2 lb loss on Friday :)

3lb loss! Back in the game ladies!!!

Very pleased but Sat & Sun were spent in Hospital with some emergency surgery so I've not been able to point the Hospital food, but also kinda not my no. 1 priority lol. I'm back to pointing but not able to move much so no bonus point earning for me, I've put myself down to 20 as I'm not able to move around as much as I would do at work. But my appetite is low anyways.

Good luck and let's keep this wagon a rolling!!!

If you've had surgery you must eat more points than that. Your body is recovering you must eat all your points and try not to point. There's an advantage to dieting but times when it's not needed, or in this case not beneficial. I would stick to my points or even forget the diet and eat healthy for the next while. Ps I'm a nurse not just someone really bossy, without our health we have nothing!

Thanks for the advice :) it's just I put so much weight back on last time, but I'm just going to eat healthy this time! I think I'll just be healthy until I am better :D

Oh lozzie! <3 i agree with what the others have said, healthy foods for the foreseeable future, you wouldn't want to save your body of essential foods while your recovering :) hope you recover soon!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wouldn't want to starve your body!! Silly phone ><

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My iPhone does that all the time! Ducking autocorrect lol! Only going for a 4lb loss if that this month not too fussed just gotta eat healthy and get better :) thanks for all the support :)

Back