fell off the wagon yest

Chunka_Malunka

Fat busting crime fighter
oh lord, ive been a real stickler on this diet but I was at mums yest and her yorkshires are the best!
I had two small ones then proceeded to add two roast potatoes and a tad of gravy. If that wasnt carby enough, we went to the amusements with my daughter (mum lives in Bridlington) and I had a waffle with cream.

BURP!

I needed it but am back on atkins today. I dont care if I stay the same or put weight on.

Ok, I do. But it felt really exciting to be so naughty! LOL x

Lol Kirsty :) as long as you back on that ok - how good was your waffle?

i'm sure one day wont hurt too much. i had a drink binge on vodka in my 1st week. i had lost 7 pounds but it went down to 6lbs on my weighing day but i dont regret it as i had so much fun that night. just try get back on the right track as quick as u can.

do you know what, I didnt enjoy it. It tasted cheap and over sweet (as ive not eaten processed foods for two weeks, you can tell....cant you?)

Had a yummy 3 egg omlette for breakfast and am drinking an atkins shake now (I love them - I have 1 every two days). Tea is slow roasted pork loin with leek and cabbage

I always feel crap after a carb binge, and yes it never tastes as good as you think it will does it.

i had a bit of my daughter burker king burger (just the burger with cheese, no bread) and it tasted revolting.
Seriously, processed food will never enter my mouth again after ive lost all my weight and purely because its tastes nasty..........atkind not only conditions your pallette but educates you on the nasties within ready meals/sauces etc

Back