Fell off the Wagon

Mrsfeeneytobe

Silver Member
I feel i have to fess up and come clean.....yesterday was sooooooo hard!

Did well until around 7pm.....we had to go to my future inlaws for Mothers Day and there was food everywhere!!!!

Didn't think we'd be there all day and all night so didn't take a shake with me...silly girl! Anyways - I avoided everything saying I'd eaten already as they knew i was on a diet anyway (just not this one)...My other half was enjoying catching up with his folks and the others, and i thought don't nag him to go home you can hold out till you get home.....but then the hunger was giving me pains in my stomach and a raging headache, felt myself getting really moody...next thing i know there was a meatball in my mouth!

Then there was another....followed by a spoonful of chilli! Argggghhhhhh!

Been telling myself its ok, just draw a line under it, move on and get back on the wagon...don't get mad....but its still niggling at me today that i buckled!

Please tell me it gets easier???

Dont give yourself a hard time, dust yourself down as get back on it. You can do it!!! I cheated bigtime last week and was prepared for staying the same but ive just come back from weigh in and im 3lb down, so please dont let a little slip up spoil the diet for you.
Sarahxx

Dont give yourself a hard time, dust yourself down as get back on it. You can do it!!! I cheated bigtime last week and was prepared for staying the same but ive just come back from weigh in and im 3lb down, so please dont let a little slip up spoil the diet for you.
Sarahxx

Awwe thanks for support....you're right....it my irrational brain going nuts again....well done on the 3lbs...inspiration right there:D

Mrs FTB, Sarah's right

Don't let yesterday take you off course. It would have been really difficult to keep going all day and night without your shakes. I carry my day's supply around in my handbag if I'm going out - like having a security blanket just in case. Nothing worse than that horrible frantic desperate feeling that you're going to die because you've not had a 145cal milkshake. The milkshake that make all the difference in the world 3 times a day :)

Mrs FTB, Sarah's right

Don't let yesterday take you off course. It would have been really difficult to keep going all day and night without your shakes. I carry my day's supply around in my handbag if I'm going out - like having a security blanket just in case. Nothing worse than that horrible frantic desperate feeling that you're going to die because you've not had a 145cal milkshake. The milkshake that make all the difference in the world 3 times a day :)

You're sooo right! From now I'm packing shakes in my bag wherever I go....even if I'm just popping to the shops! I will not get caught short again....good example you've set me there teapot:D

Feel ok today...no hunger or anything yay!

I keep one in the car :)

Well organised :) x x x

Ive had a hard week this week and found ive nibbled a bit. Its weigh day tomorrow so will find out how much it has affected the outcome!!! To be honest Im suprised Ive lasted 3 weeks. Its the most motivated ive ever been on a diet.

Good luck tomorrow! Fingers crossed for a good loss for you x x x

Ive had a hard week this week and found ive nibbled a bit. Its weigh day tomorrow so will find out how much it has affected the outcome!!! To be honest Im suprised Ive lasted 3 weeks. Its the most motivated ive ever been on a diet.

Its sooo hard to stop nibbling....didn't realise I did it so much when cooking till I started this programme....it takes time to break a habit...don't be too hard on yourself....you've lasted 3 weeks and that's huge! Good luck for the weigh in tomorrow...keep us posted :)

Back