fell off

lilminx

hey guys havent been about past few days my Internet hasnt been great.

i completely fell of the wagon well more like jumped into a big pool of carbs lol

went out for lunch and lost the plot yesterday. burger bap, chips, puddings the heap :break_diet:

so leaving that behind me and starting a fresh today im gutted with myself :cry:

i just wanna eat a big tub of Ben and jerry's ice cream

pmsl dont start on the ben and jerrys! just drink plenty of water and get back on track love. brill to sts after that though.

Oh no :eek:
Water, water, water :)

just sending you a cyber telling off !!! now get back on.....xx

I'll line myself up behind you for the butt-kicking Minx. I fell off the wagon too. In fact I was so long off it that it was just a speck on the horizon! Actually afraid to weigh myself for the first time in months. :(

Anyway, I will try to at least be semi-good for a couple of days, and then start back on induction Monday. :D

Hiya I fell off in Saturday and was gutted but got straight back onit on Sunday and so far I've stayed the same which is great so hopefully u will do the same up your water intake aswell it will help flush it all out x good luck x

thanks girlie's. im gutted with myself. i was doing so well! trying to take as much water as possible but now iv had the bite of chips thats all im thinking about ahhhhh!!
All im thinking about is not long to crufts, not long to crufts over and over stay with it

Yes stay with it love. you have got to be slimmer for when we come and harrass you :D

im bolting myself onto the wagon :D erally looking forward to crufts its only 2 weeks away!!!!!!!!!

So, how are you doing then love?

Back