I fell off the wagon...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Hippngrvy, 5 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    well peeps, this weekend just went to pot, and I fell off the WW wagon :(

it started on Thursday, when I went to see Beverley Knight at a local venue - and resulted in a mammoth Chinese take-away when I got in... then Friday came, and I had chips & a patty (a local thing made from mash potato and sage deep fried in batter), Saturday night was an extra couple of points on some sweets and then yesterday I couldn't resist some chocolate - half a big cadbury whole-nut bar and a galaxy caramel... I must've consumed about a millions points extra!

So, today I am back on the bandwagon - going to pretend the weekend never happened, and start a fresh! I'm starting the 'wendy plan' on wednesday, so today and tomorrow I am having my 20 points and nothing more! :) I'm also going to get the EA active for the Wii out and start the 30 day challenge...

It may sound silly, but I actually think my binge made me realise how badly I want to lose weight, and that I need to be more pro-active, and get some exercise done and not just be happy with staying the same weight when I weigh in...

so, with any luck when it comes to weighing in in just over a week the 4 days of binging will have evened themselves out and i will either way the same or only put on a lb, not several! or, if there is a miracle I may lose! here's to hoping anyways...

right, I'm off to go cook a nice healthy lunch!! :D
    cjtj likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kater-tater

Kater-tater Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    good luck chick, just pretend it didnt happen and move on. thats what i am doing but i have a whole week to *forget* :p
  4. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Glad you have hopped right back on the wagon.:woohoo:
    I agree that sometimes the binge just reminds you why you want to lose weight in the first place!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.