Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Grrrr fell ofF the wagon AGAIN ;-/

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by michellewild, 3 November 2011 Social URL.

1. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Hi guys, well after doing so well and getting down to 11.8, i fell of the wagon the day after weigh in, and 3 days later i am back up 2 12st :cry::cry:, i am soo gutted and really mad with myself i can even feel the weight i have put back on, feel crappy again, its not even as if i have been eating loads of food, no takeaways or fast food , no actual meals, but just picking when i go in the fridge, things like cheese and jocob crackers, so just a warning to others who feel like they are about to cheat,DONT its the worst feeling ever when u step back on the scales and they have gone up again in sooo little time, i am trying so so hard to get back on it and be 100% but its so hard getting back in ketosis, but i WILL do it, even if i have to be locked in a room for 3 days :p:p lol xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Ooooh them crackers will just be making you hold water!!! That will be off in no time!!! You can do it babe!! x

4. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its soooo easy to sneak lil bits of food isn't it... but it soon mounts up :( and the scales never lie about what you've done. You can get back to it honey :) x x x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.