female help?!?

abouttime

Hi

My period is always as regualr as clockwork due today and no sign I think i remember my pharmacist saying something about this...anyone else been late??

i have read a few posts on here from ladies (obviously), would be nice if men could go through them to lol. thats periods are either late or early, if they are normally light they have heavy ones and vise versa. my periods are all over the place anyway. so i think its normal being on lipotrim. x

Mine have acted wierd since i've been on Lt, sometime heavier, sometimes lighter, or just plain all over the place!

Yep, TFR defo messes up our totm. Some people have them regular with no change, some of us don't know whats going on and some of us (me included in this one :() have them for the entire time whilst on TFR. I had mine for 20weeks - saw the doc twice and was told its normal and your bodys way of adjusting to the changes :) xx

Annoying but a small price to pay to get slim :) x

Flip sake but yes being slim its worth it, hope it arrives soon though im a terrible worrier!!!LOL

I found I got more hormonal with pmt but the bleeding was a bit less on some occasions which I didn't complain about as it beats bleeding for 10 to 16/7 days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mine was about 4 weeks late! i'm only 18 so me and my boyfriend were terrified! but i was fine:) dont worry :)

That was Lucky Chubbbs as you're you're young and need to enjoy everything, achieve aswell as be where you see yourself in the future x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

My period is always as regualr as clockwork due today and no sign I think i remember my pharmacist saying something about this...anyone else been late??
Was just going to ask this same question 'coz I'm 5 days late!!! Seems like it's nothing to worry about then hey?
Jackie xx

Yep, TFR defo messes up our totm. Some people have them regular with no change, some of us don't know whats going on and some of us (me included in this one :() have them for the entire time whilst on TFR. I had mine for 20weeks - saw the doc twice and was told its normal and your bodys way of adjusting to the changes :) xx
Well done on your weight loss hun, you look fantastic! :D
Jackie xx

Back