Fending off the men! lol

buffydog

Silver Member
i`ve just done something i haven`t had to do for years.......tell a man i have a husband when i dont...lol
he`s the delivery guy, he`s so in my personnal space, calling me babes and telling me how good i look.
He`s actually quite creepy with it.....
Don`t really know what to do next as the husband thing hasn`t really stopped him.
I think the fact that my parcels are to a miss doesn`t help....
when i told him i was married he came right up to me and said i should think about part exing him....then rubbed my arm and winked.....argggghhhhh.
Please help, i have to see this guy at least once a week.

Go girl!!! you have the men chasing you already. Your doing great.. If your not interested then just tell him... but its nice that your getting the attention. x

Last edited:
I would tell him in keep you hands to yourself or ill report you to your work the smarmy creep, I think you just have to be frank with those sort of blokes, or cant you make sure someone is there with you when he arrives, to give you a liitle back up when you put him straight

I`m thinking of arranging my ex to collect the next parcel for me.......i wouldn`t mind the attention if it wasn`t so creepy...lol
hopefully seeing a man in the house will stop him.

it's a tough one isn't it!!

You are exuding all this new confidence and that is a very attractive quality.... but he IS out of order.... touching you (the arm stroking ) I think is a big no no...
If he makes you feel uneasy, I would be very firm with him!! Even if it pees him off... better that than him thinking he stands a chance and ups the anti..
Getting your hubby to be affectionate in front of him,,, arm round the shoulder etc (even if it's fake) might help him understand he doesnt stand a chance...
And if he talks about you exing him... say why would I do that? If he then say's he would take you out or something... just say.. no offence but you are just not interested....
Well done on getting that confidence going though...

x

What a creep, attention is great but only if it's welcomed. If he is the guy that regularly delivers to you then i think you have to be firm and put him in his place.
He obviously doesn't think twice about touching you or being smarmy even though you have shown no interest and telling him your married.

When i was in a similar situation with an ex client i used to get really annoyed that he would put his hand on my hand, or move my hair out of my face. The next time he rested his hand on my arm/hand i didn't pull it away like usual, i looked down at what he was doing...for ages, then looked him in the eye and moved my hand away with a not very nice look on my face. That was enough to stop him doing it again, although he did once more try to move my fringe and i caught his hand in mine and stopped him.......but without saying a word. The look and silence says it all!

Put a stop to it now before he gets REALLY creepy, some men have no clue how to woo a woman!!x

lol! You need to say , hey pack that up , as you won't like me when i'm angry lol . What firm does he work for royal Mail ?

it`s business mail????
never actually looked at van, not royal mail though.
Will try the evil stare at his hand next time it approaches.
glad i did a big order this week, will teach me to be more organised and only order when really needed....lol

If you know when he's coming next you could get an intimidating, big, good looking man to be at your house and answer the door. Sure he'd be the one not looking forward to delivering in the future.

Let us know how you get on next time .... and hope he keeps his hands in his pockets lol

Eww. Reminds me of a plumber that I used to use who had a female business partner. She came round one day to say that the plumber quite fancied me and wondered if I'd consider a threesome :eek:
When I said no she implied that because of my age (I was about 29!) I was too inexperienced to know the joy that it could bring :rolleyes:

Eww. Reminds me of a plumber that I used to use who had a female business partner. She came round one day to say that the plumber quite fancied me and wondered if I'd consider a threesome :eek:
When I said no she implied that because of my age (I was about 29!) I was too inexperienced to know the joy that it could bring :rolleyes:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

On a more serious note answer the door with a 10" strap on and a car battery attached to nipple clamps. Say you've ditched the husband because a man crying after sex is a real turn off. I mean it wasn't like you burned his nipple right off..

Try and spark the clamps off each other too....

Seriously though I just tend to find a brisk "F**k off" does the trick if "I'm not interested doesn't" stop being so considerate, he's obviously some sort of sex pest.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

On a more serious note answer the door with a 10" strap on and a car battery attached to nipple clamps. Say you've ditched the husband because a man crying after sex is a real turn off. I mean it wasn't like you burned his nipple right off..

Try and spark the clamps off each other too....

Seriously though I just tend to find a brisk "F**k off" does the trick if "I'm not interested doesn't" stop being so considerate, he's obviously some sort of sex pest.

:8855: will have to try this!!!!!

Watergirl....did you report the plumbers....:eek:

x

He sounds like one of those guys you find in nightclubs. You know, when you're dancing happily away and turn round and find him stood RIGHT behind you and you're like, "where the f**k did you come from???". Seriously, don't put up with it chick x

He sounds like one of those guys you find in nightclubs. You know, when you're dancing happily away and turn round and find him stood RIGHT behind you and you're like, "where the f**k did you come from???". Seriously, don't put up with it chick x

:8855:i haven`t been to a night club for a long time....but there is always one isn`t there....lol

He wears those horrible mirror glasses so you can`t see his eyes....always found these creepy.
(hope i dont affend anyone with that comment..x)

He will do only what you allow him to do, anything else is harrasment. Make it your business to find out what company he works for and offer to call his company and report him if he does not do as you say and stop his behavior. You could always tell them you prefer another delivery man. Stand up for yourself.

Back