hello

ammixx

newbie here - can anyone help please? I ve read various syn values for stuffed vine leaves but I m specifically looking for syns in the Tesco deli (fill your pot ) vines leaves. They re sitting there - I want one :) they re calling to me - it s Sunday and I only have 26 ns left till Weds class so don t want to overspend on the vines leaves.

Thanks in advance :)

do you know how many kcals there are in it at all? If you divide the kcals by 20 it will give you the syn value xx
hello :) Thanks for your help - I decided to engage brain :) looked up the syn values for other similar - it gave a syn value of 1 1/2 for a 38g vine leave, so, dedicated newbie or what?????, I fished one of mine out of the pot and weighed it :) Looked quite lost sat on it's own but when I realised it also weighed in at 38g, it wasn't on it s own for long ;) xx Greek heaven for 3 syns :) xx

surpassed myself tonight - weighing my reduced fat feta - could I get it bang on???? bit on, bit off for five minutes!!! but I resisted the temptation to nosh the extra 0.555555 of a gram and put it back in the packet for tomorrow :) xx

Back