FernXx- Starting All Over Again.

Ah caroline i visited fb before i came here and i didnt accept! can you add me on my sw profile? Yummy-Mummy Slimmer :D so sorry hun, i just saw the add and thought it was random!! haha.

im in two minds about what to do reguarding my sw class right now. I love my C, really i do.. and i love the ladies in my class, but obvs as i switched to the morning class i dont get to see those ladies i got so close too, and the morning class is really nice, they are all taking an interest in my pregnancy and im slowly slowly working my way into the group socially. . but i had a step in c this wed and whislt she wasnt my fave- she had SO much more stuff, so much more info.. was really pushing the plan and it was clear she really had a love for it. My c has been doing it for 25 odd years, (being a consultant that is) .. shes lost and gained, lost and gained.. and whilst i have a million times respect for her because she always works to get it back off it bothers me that she will sit and casually say 'but this plan is for life! you can maintain happily' but shes not, shes not doing it herself :( iv been going 3 years and iv never seen her reach a target and shes not massivly overweight at all. does that make me sound awful? oh i just feel so awful, my c has been so good to me.. but im just not getting what i need i dont think, which is why once again things have gone to pot this weekend. and whilst iv thoroughly enjoyed myself i feel incredibly guilty because i really wanted to stay on track..and i really could have done, but i allowed it to go to pot, but the old me would have never have done that.. obviously circumstances are different but i NEED my untouchable will power and motivation back and it was the thrill of being a new member that gave me that, now that im having to re-do my journey its difficult enough as i feel i know the plan so well.. im relying on being back at class to give me that .. and after seeing this other C's class i dont feel im getting anything more than a weigh in?

:confused:

Breakfast: 2 ww bread HEB, baked beans, bacon, 1 fried egg and a sliced tomato. 3 syns for lurpack.

pint of peach flavoured water (free)

1 clementine

Lunch:

Dinner:

hiya fern, sorry to hear your feeling a bit poop! i think you know whats best for you so jst do what u think will help you right now, sorry if what im saying sounds really obvious lol and i know u dont need 2 hear it but u are preggers and u really do deserve a bit of leeway with the plan :) xxx

Okie cokie, been back on plan since yday and food diary is as follows:

6/7/11:
Breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB, 1 clementine water

Snack: 1 clementine, 1/4 watermelon

Lunch: 2 egg spring onion and tomato omlette with cheese HEA and baked beans

Snack: 1 apple

Dinner: Chilli con carni 2syns with brown rice and total 0% yoghurt

Dessert: Orange Jelly with chopped orange peices 1syn, squirty cream 1 syn

Syns:
chilli (swartz packet 6 syns per sachet) 2 syns
hartleys sugar free jelly (1.5syns per sachet) 1syn
squirty cream (1/2 a syn per table spoon squirt) 1 syn
2 little thorntons chocolates 4 syns

Total:
8 syns

7/7/11
Breakfast: 1 sachet of porrige HEB, 1 tsp of brown sugar (1 syn)

Snack: 1/4 watermelon, 1 apple

Lunch: cold pasta salad, red pepper, spring onion, cucumber and chopped ham with light mayo 1 syn

Hot chocolate 2syns

3tablespoons of onken fat free strawberry yoghurt, 2 clementines and some cherrys

Dinner: Bacon and cheese potato boats ( crispy jacket spuds with centre scooped out mashed with red onion and crispy bacon bits, then loaded back in a topped with cheese HEA) Salad and baked beans

Syns:
Brown sugar 1 syn
Mayo 1 syn
Hot chocolate 2 syns
Laughing cow light cheese triangle 1syn (1.5syn per triangle, 1 triangle used split between 2)
1 tsp of spread 1 syn (2syns per tsp split between 2)

Total: 6 syns

Tuesday: RED DAY
1 sachet of porrige HEB1
1 tsp of brown sugar 1syn

2 clementines

30 lengths at the swimming pool :rolleyes: with the noodle.

2 egg omlette, sliced tomatoes, spring onion, shredded ham and cheese HEA 1

3 lindt chocolates 2.5syns each - 7.5syns

1 wholemeal pitta HEB no 2 with cheese HEA2, ham and cucumber. Butter 3 syns

1/4 chopped watermelon

packet of cheese and onion french fries 5.5syns

syns total 17 syns

wednesday EE
1 sachet of porrige HEB
1 tsp of brown sugar 1syn

1/4 watermelon
2 apples

sw wedges, with mushy peas

shape delight
cadburys highlights hot choc 2syns

spaghetti bolognese with cheese HEA

4 mini meringues (4syns) squirty cream 2yns and 1/2 a punnet of raspberrys

9 syns .. + ( in the spirit of being thoroughly truthful )a futher maybe 15 for the bowl of coco pops and milk i just ate.. *sigh*

Last edited:
Hi Fern,

Ok...I'm all up to date with your diary now! It's a pleasure to read BTW xx

Hi Fern,

Ok...I'm all up to date with your diary now! It's a pleasure to read BTW xx

...... hmm this must be wrong because it says i was last here a week ago but i am sure it must be far longer as my hosp trip was around 34 weeks i believe.. god knows, maternity leave just means that all the days blur into one.

I shant lie, sw isnt happening... every attempt i make fails... right now im just swimming twice a week and trying not to gorge with little success... il be back after iv popped xxxxx

Well you take care hunni and we'll catch up good and proper when babys put in an appearance and you're all sorted into a routine xx

Lots of love and best wishes to you and bump, oh and to fiance of course! xx

Il be checking in on your diary dont you worry, but i think my own shall be a little quiet for the time being maybe.. i dont know.. today has started well...

swam 30 lengths again this morning with the noodle. I love being in the pool.... i almost cry when i know its time to get out!! lol

Breakfast: porrige made with milk ( HEB and part HEA) 2 tsps of brown sugar 2 syns

30 lengths at the swimming pool with the noodle. :D

2 apples

batchelors golden rice

1 shape delight (mango)

1 clementine

a very big slice of cheesecake at the deli..............

1/2 a syn hartleys jelly

spaghetti with syn free bolognese and a teeny grating of cheese (rest of HEA)

2 alpen lights HEB
1 shape yogurt mango

tuna pasta salad mayo (1syn) spring onion, cucumber, yellow pepper. Carrot sticks

chicken and bacon salad

Okay deep breathes.

new day.. new day... new day..

breakfast: 1 sachet of prorrige HEB, 1 tsp of brown sugar 1 syn

lunch: can't decide between a tuna pasta bake, or left over spag bowl.... shall update later.

tea: chicken and bacon salad

i have shape yogurt, apples and carrot sticks as snacks.

Well done Fern...

you're having some good food there hunni xx

sigh, i wish dawn. infact the above plan-written this morning turned into 2 peanut m&m homemade cookies by 10, followed by a chicken and pesto panini with homemade colslaw with a friend at the local deli by half 12.... followed by an ice lolly at 1... a bar of galaxy and some skittles by 3... and then a welsh cake for dessert after our, sw friendly chilli-

bangs head against wall. im giving up here!

FernXx said:
sigh, i wish dawn. infact the above plan-written this morning turned into 2 peanut m&m homemade cookies by 10, followed by a chicken and pesto panini with homemade colslaw with a friend at the local deli by half 12.... followed by an ice lolly at 1... a bar of galaxy and some skittles by 3... and then a welsh cake for dessert after our, sw friendly chilli-

bangs head against wall. im giving up here!

Hmmm...ok...not the end of the world!

And not good enough reason to give up! Sorry!

Forget today and see if you can have a better day tomorrow. But don't stress over it! Xxx

Back