Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Few questions about portions...

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Petey, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Petey

Petey Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I've mad up 1pt of Sugar Free jelly and separated it into 5 small plastic containers and usually have one of these after my lunch with one of the small pots of Total 0% Greek Yoghurt.

Are you only allowed one portion of the jelly per day?

Also, are the small 150g pots of the yoghurt an ok portion size, or should I be taking some out?

Im not a big vege/salad eater, so the extent of "additions" to my protein meal at the moment are a few sliced spring onions, and some raw peppers. I've tried my best to like the rest of the stuff on the list and I cant (forgive the crooked thought!!) so im getting nowhere near the quoted amount of veggies per day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Alibongo

Alibongo Happily pro pointing!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    You can have as much jelly as you like.
    For a portion of yoghurt it says a small pot and for 0% total I would say that is about right. my LLC said 2-3 portions of yoghurt was fine.
    What week are you on? I am guessing week 2? It can be tough if you are not a big veggie eater.
    Have you actually tried everything on the list? If not you might be surprised at things you didn't think you liked.
    Week 3 you have tomatoes and loads of fruit which should help.

Then week 4 more veg and you can cook it. It all gets a lot better from there.

4. Petey

Petey Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    Brilliant! Thanks once again Ali - you're a legend!! ;)

5. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I have as much jelly as I want - I make up one sachet into 4 pots (10 cal max eat pot). Then I add 100g (because I buy the 500g pots from Tesco) of Greek Yog (0%) which is 52 cals - so I count that as a 60cal snack.

Have a much as you like, but DO try the veggies. I HATED raw veg, but now I LOVE it....especially raw cauliflower (sorry, I am salivating as I type) and I take it with me to places like the cinema or on long car journeys when I would normally scoff on sweets!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.