Few questions before I start

angel85

Hi all,

I have been doing a VLCD (Exante) for about a month and lost a stone which I was pleased about but its very expensive and I am thinking about switching to slimfast. What I would like to know is will it make me gain weight to start as I am changing my diet? I would also like to know if it is totally necessary to have a meal each day? I'm so used to not eating a meal and living off shakes that I really wouldn't mind just having 3 shakes or maybe a bar and 2 shakes. I'm not great at cooking and don't have much time to prepare meals so if I do have to eat a meal, would it be ok to have a reayt made meal such as tesco healthy choices/ asda good for you/weight watchers etc? As long as I am keeping it within the calorie allowance?

Thanks
Lynsey x

I dont know about putting the weight on but it is important to have the meal as the shakes themselves dont give you all the nutrients you need :) yeah its fine to have the ready meals, but try to make sure you're sticking around the 600 calorie mark, you dont want to go too low as your body could go into starvation mode and keep hold of everything! The ready meals are good as you know exactly what you're having, and usually quite low so you could also have a weight watchers dessert, which are yummy :) Good luck xx

Back